Bargain For Someone !

Massive spec - but massive miles too!

A lot of car for 20k, I'm not sure if I'd risk it because of the miles though. Costly turbos/transmission and all that...... I'd be waiting for something to go wrong!

Not atall mate, you can still warranty it with audi assuming the servicing is uptodate, and the turbo's are fine on the rs6, very reliable and will live forever, as they only make very very low boost.

Oh I say thats a ****** bargain that is!!
Cheap Cheap

Could be a time bomb on the other hand, engine should be ok and I hear what you say about the turbos mine is running .8 bar boost which is nothing really compared to some others

But the gearbox would worry me..think you can only warranty with Audi upto 100K from memory.will need to check to be sure

BUT what a car for £20K

Too right
How is your beast going now with the new turbos? any different

Went to the no-rice meet tonight and was speaking to a guy who wants a RS6 if he can put a manual box on it??

Going to be an expensive mod

Going great thanks bud, flying infact, I took it out today for a 200 mile round trip, and yes she was awesome, ballistic overtaking power.

Re the manaul box, you will see on RS6.com that they are trying to do it in the states, but not very sucessfully,to much power for any manual transmission they have found.
I saw a figure of 30k to complete and build such a gear box from scratch.