OOUUCCHHH!! New O/S Mirror Need

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
Well Well Well ******!!!

Sitting there minding my own business and whack White van stricks again!!!

Loud bang and guess what no O/S mirror :sob:

Couldn't see his reg, couldn't turn round, I pulled over and the mirror was held on by the wiring loom. Now acting like a pendulum against O/S/F door

Mirror glass smashed to bits and damaged lacker on the door and Mirror cover scrathed, only slightly.

Now all held on with insulating tape...

Ouch this is going to be expensive call in the morning...none on e-bay either.

Rant over with now..................:sob: :sob: :sob:

dude so sorry to hear this.. give ebay.de a look they normally have laods of bits and stuff

on another note sorry to steal the thread.. you get me email I sent you a couple of days ago on wheels Si...

natedog said:
dude so sorry to hear this.. give ebay.de a look they normally have laods of bits and stuff

on another note sorry to steal the thread.. you get me email I sent you a couple of days ago on wheels Si...

hI mATE

Been flat out and I have just put another call in to ABT for you!!

Can't wait for the mirror ordered it and will fit it tonight...lucky they had one in stock!!! £75.. I just bought the basic frame then sort out swapping the bits over.

Can't cope with seeing the beast damaged...she is in the bodyshop at the moment having the door sorted too..so she will be on the road all sorted tonight!!! and it is only costing me £75 BArgain!!!!

How is the sand

the sand is going ok, back wednesday till the 3rd of jan, but not all holidays for me, will be working on a customers home install and a company wants a 50" plasma setup, oh well good reason to be driving the RS..

Well if / when you find out drop me an email, we will have to catch up before christmas time.. still need to sort my car out as well

natedog said:
the sand is going ok, back wednesday till the 3rd of jan, but not all holidays for me, will be working on a customers home install and a company wants a 50" plasma setup, oh well good reason to be driving the RS..

Well if / when you find out drop me an email, we will have to catch up before christmas time.. still need to sort my car out as well

We need to sort a pre x-mas mini meet of some kind..!

Beast is all back together now and sorted...Phew it could have been worse

Shame you live so far away I could have got it sorted for you..

Philip called me and is going to sort out a deal for us...DID I say us...I meant you....!

I got a holiday to pay for now..and my best mate and his mrs are moving out to dubia 4/1/07 so we sorting out some flights to see them now...