Wow

Aly

Reaction score
I'm in love... Was in Audi Stirling a few weeks ago to find out about my warranty claim and spotted this beast...

Was in Daytona Grey Matte...

adava3ar.jpg

a7y9yze9.jpg

e5ezesyq.jpg

a8e9yqu2.jpg

yhedurez.jpg

4a4ehyta.jpg

tejepe6e.jpg

juja8a4a.jpg

Lots of want...

Reactions: warren_S5
Snap..lol. Popped in to my local dealers to see how my car was getting on and saw this, I needed an oil catch can to catch the drool..lol

IMG_20140417_155850_zpsv5kihkpd.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Aly and warren_S5
The led lights look lush in that... :)

Picking up an S3 at 8.30am but thats my next car right there!! Stunning beast.

@ Audi Toby!
Looks like we took the pics of the same car, Yep proper drool worthy.lol

I got my S3 today and said to the salesman, it's ****** lovely that RS6 and he told me it's not too late to change your mind! Haha.

Probably become a getaway driver with that thing.

It's still there.... Taken this morning!

serase6y.jpg

ynupyven.jpg

8uqepyza.jpg

ere7eby5.jpg

Pretty sure they sold the one from Audi leeds' showroom today.

prefer he 2nd one.... LED's look so mean, never going back to Xenons if I can help it!!

Here's mine for half the price of an RS6...

Given one yesterday and was told to "go and have some fun"
P1000910x

What an animal... Without doubt one of the quickest machines I've ever lead-footed on the road... :scared2:

And this having just taken leave of this (R8 V10 Plus), nowhere near as quick! Fast, yes...

And again we'd been told to "go have some fun" so we did... :superman:
P1000901x

Full report on the RS3 Forum... :readit:

Reactions: Compkiler, T-800 and DAYTONA 500
And I'm going to have a refresher next month again with the RS7 but have chosen an RS5 as the 'other' machine if only to balance out the with and without turbo(s) assistance; I've no doubt at all of the results of this particular exercise, however, I’ve now convinced myself that it needs to be done..:onthego:

I am into my 4th month of ownership and the car just gets better and better. On a fairly cold and damp day, pushed the car hard and for the first time activated the ESP, no mis behaviour from the car what so ever. Summer tyres, still running cool, the traction and control is just beyond. Now its done a few miles the book from the standard exhaust is a constant joy on the up change and the crackles on the down just as nice.

Amazing car, I thought the V10 was unsurpassable, but this has more at the top end and is quieter, smoother and calmer at the softer end.