RS6 Mirror Theft- Help!!

andys

Reaction score
Hi. I have just had both mirrors stolen. They will be replaced on insurance but i don't want it happening again. I asked audi if they make colour coded mirror covers so i could remove the silver and make it red like the car. They dont. But i can't believe one from an A6 won't fit. Can anyone help as i'm dreading it happening again if the silver ones go on...

I believe they colours ones will fit!

PM me your car details and I'll look for you.

Hi. I have just had both mirrors stolen. They will be replaced on insurance but i don't want it happening again. I asked audi if they make colour coded mirror covers so i could remove the silver and make it red like the car. They dont. But i can't believe one from an A6 won't fit. Can anyone help as i'm dreading it happening again if the silver ones go on...
I’m having some building work done so my courtyard is cluttered up with bags of sand and pallets of bricks. I can’t even open my garage doors. This means that I have to park my RS6 out on the road. Two people have told me that I shouldn’t leave the car so visible due to the high risk of theft. No one ever said that about my Bentley Continental GTC, my Aston DB9 Volante or my Guilia Quatrofoglio. Are RS cars, especially prone to thefts ? My insurance doesn’t seem to reflect that.

I’m having some building work done so my courtyard is cluttered up with bags of sand and pallets of bricks. I can’t even open my garage doors. This means that I have to park my RS6 out on the road. Two people have told me that I shouldn’t leave the car so visible due to the high risk of theft. No one ever said that about my Bentley Continental GTC, my Aston DB9 Volante or my Guilia Quatrofoglio. Are RS cars, especially prone to thefts ? My insurance doesn’t seem to reflect that.
The S and RS models are the cars of choice for some of the smash and grab gangs, as well as opportunist thieves, however the big boys S/RS don’t seem to attract too much attention, unlike the 3 & 4’s which you hear of almost daily.

Of course it will also depend on where you are in the country….

My S7 gets attention, but thats usually from an enthusiast who appreciates it, rather than wants to steal it :hi: