slight leak from rear of gearbox

bowwow2uk

Reaction score
Hi is there any way you can check the level of the gearbox and topup diy with out going to audi.As have slight leak when fully warm after spending a small fortune last month,service £440,drc vale £760,new f shock £160 PLUS labour and 4 new pirelli p zeros.only bought in may trying to get comp off dealer.BUT what a car put it in sport mode and does not go into 5th until 150(i heard) is there any other rs6 in south wales as i live in aberdare and have not a other one yet.saving for v10 next.PS is there any good non audi repairers out there wales area thanks again martin.:ninja:

The oil level in the rs6 box has to be checked with vag com with the engine running on a ramp .If it's a leak at the back of the box it'll be the rear out put shaft & seal.

Unit20

Thanks for reply is that a gear box out job and any idea of cost.ps what is the oil used in the gearbox as having box checked out buy a garage near me (not audi)
How long will you take to do the coil overs as i live in south wales and may have to stay overnight while fitting as before many thanks martin.