RS4 B7 owners

Assuming you mean crawley & may I ask why?

Yeah i didn mean Crawley, West Sussex. Thanks
I own an a4 but want to turn up in something a bit special for our up and coming special day. Getting hitched in july and was wondering if anyone would be interested in driving roughly 3 miles to earn some cash.
Regency Hotel in worth, to Worth Church, then back to The Regency.

I know a Man that has an A4 Avant, I call it the RS4D as it looks identical to the RS4 in every way but its a 3.0 tdi remapped & trust me you wouldnt know the difference, it sounds meaty aswell as its V6 with RS4 exhausts the lot, I could ask him if he'd help for cash.

I know a Man that has an A4 Avant, I call it the RS4D as it looks identical to the RS4 in every way but its a 3.0 tdi remapped & trust me you wouldnt know the difference, it sounds meaty aswell as its V6 with RS4 exhausts the lot, I could ask him if he'd help for cash.

really, something im missing?

Hi, I am new to this site and I have an RS4 B7 in Grey and I would be Happy to Help out on your special day!! I live very close to Worth Church!!! Whats the date in July you are getting married???? I will take some pics of the car with ribbons on as I am Best Man for a friend on the 28th and will be using the car as his wedding car!! Drop me a line!!

What date?

Quite busy this month but have a black RS4 cabriolet, carbon, black buckets, Miltek exhaust....I'm in Surrey, happy to help if you want?

PM me...