EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

Help please with low tyre pressure warning

Anyone know how to disable the low tyre pressure warning. Even tho' my tyres are at the correct pressures the warning is on, and when the warning is on you cannot read the driver's computer readout. Sorry, should have explained - the car is an eighteen month old RS4 9the best car I have ever had!)

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    go into the computer using your steering wheel buttons, should be able to get to a menu that allows you to reset your tyre pressures.

milf

Status
    I may be well off the mark but have you tried filling them all at the same pump? may a differant air in some.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by klauster View Post
    go into the computer using your steering wheel buttons, should be able to get to a menu that allows you to reset your tyre pressures.
    And if after doing that the warning is still there it suggests you may have a faulty wheel sender - best bet is to get someone with VAG-COM to check for fault codes.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

Sno
    don't knock it til uv tried it

Status
    needs to be reset with ignition on and engine not started.
    (51) A3 1.6 Silver, (53) TT Roadster Glacier Blue Roadster 150bhp, (04) A4 Avant 1.8T Brilliant Red 215bhp, (55) S4 Avant Brilliant Black, (08) A6 2.0 TDI SE Brilliant Black
    and my dream car..... (56) RS4 Saloon Phanton Black Pearl Effect. (10) A4 2.0 TDI SE, picking up my A1 TFSI S line on Wednesday (60)