Gallery RS4 photos

RS4John

Reaction score
I have put a few pics on the gallery for you guys to have a look at if you wish. :hubbahubba: I Love this Car.

Very nice mate, lovin the colour too. Should bring it to the meet in october.

Very Very nice indeed :) looks nice in that colour so how long you had it ?

Markey said:
Very Very nice indeed :) looks nice in that colour so how long you had it ?
June 1st 2007, I have run it in carefully, and find it so powerfull now, it never uses any oil, some believe in thrashing the life out of it once warm, I do not, all my new cars never use oil, I use the warm-up fully and gradually up the RMP over time, each to thier own. Great car though.
I have another drive booked in the M3 today hopefully, just to be sure of the poor reports coming through about it, I don't want one whatever the outcome though. :icon_thumright:

Randomjim said:
Very nice mate, lovin the colour too. Should bring it to the meet in october.
Hi yours looks cool with those wheels :icon_thumright:
Where are you guys meeting up, I may be able to get there not sure whats on here yet though.:meeting:

Hey John, nice car (although its now widely known that the avants are faster ;)). Thought this might help...

RS4.jpg

RS4John said:
Hi yours looks cool with those wheels :icon_thumright:
Where are you guys meeting up, I may be able to get there not sure whats on here yet though.:meeting:

We've got our 3rd meet coming up on october the 7th. Would be nice to get more rs4's there :) We meet at ......

The Fairmile Arms,
Portsmouth Rd,
Cobham,
Surrey,
KT11 1BW

Thought as your in the south east it might be local to you :icon_thumright:

Randomjim said:
We've got our 3rd meet coming up on october the 7th. Would be nice to get more rs4's there :) We meet at ......

The Fairmile Arms,
Portsmouth Rd,
Cobham,
Surrey,
KT11 1BW

Thought as your in the south east it might be local to you :icon_thumright:
I am not sure whats on the home agenda yet, if I can get down then I will.:icon_thumright: