my new B7 RS4 saloon - got it at last . . .

Teutonic_Tamer

GreasedMonkey HoofHearted
Reaction score
My new B7 RS4 saloon - got it at last . . .

. . . so, what is the best way to post pics of the beast?

Is there a minimum post-count you need to notch up before posting images (forum etiqute ;))?

Its a nice shiny RS4 so I think most people are nosey and would just want to see it. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Most people on here seem to use photobucket for pics, me included. Set up an account and upload the pics. You can then copy the links into your postings and job done.

We wanna see more of the car than that though mate, how about a pic of the huge brakes at least??

Brakes - rears:

a18c5b84.jpg

96076827.jpg

More to come . . . .

Brakes - front, the "business" end:

33058bdb.jpg

bd220cd0.jpg

86d42c5a.jpg

8764f7ed.jpg

And - the wheels do stay clean !!

Reactions: daytonamart
They look superb..:icon_thumright: What size are these dics?! I think I used to have alloy wheels that size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tolmie18 said:
They look superb..:icon_thumright:

Thanks, I have to agree! :happy:

Tolmie18 said:
What size are these dics?! I think I used to have alloy wheels that size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno what diameter the discs are, but the minimum thickness is 37.5mm! :faint:

When I specced the ceramics, it stated the rims must be at least 19", as they are physically too big for 18" rims. :salute:

The stopping power of them is superb, and quite different to normal iron discs - you get a tiny amount of delay - similar to wet brakes - then they really grip, and your belt tightens. Very impressive. :yes:

Righty, now all that speed is under control, time for the throbbing beast under the aluminium bonnet:

4f868d89.jpg

01f5a424.jpg

nice brakes dude, im thinking maybe i would get some 13k upgrade here though. i do like th black also....but tempting