why oh why?

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
spotted a rs4 saloon this morning on lincoln bypass, my question is why would somebody pay 50 grand plus for a fantastic car,(one that i would happily sell the wife for), but then go and ruin it by having pimp spec yellow paint, i dont think anything bigger than a s3 sized car can cope with all that.... well... yellow, would have looked so much better in a menacing black or met grey, after all why have flash gordon when you could have darth vader.
what do you think?, i know i will probably never be able to afford one but did the owner have a brainstorm when ordering?

more money than sense if you ask me !

I personally don't mind the imola yellow.. each to their own though really.

Hav'nt seen one in the flesh in yellow, but chose Misano red myself, as the majority of cars ordered out of Cardiff were black, as this was the demonstrator.

You have to be very brave to do yellow

I reckon the owner just wants to draw attention to himself, or more accurately he has 'manhood issues'. hehe.

Kind of defeats the whole point of a stealthy RS4, I guess an Evo wasn't expensive enough

i personally think the met grey looks well and if you want to go flash the met blue is enough

Hey its a great colour - dont knock it :p

I do agree though. Imola is a very nice colour, but as you say more for an S3.

I bought my S4 (As it was a stonking deal at the time) and often wondered about the colour. All I get from enthusiasts even outside of Audi arena is how fantastic the car looks in Imola. Its one of those colours that makes the car stand out and maybe that is what this guy wanted? Who knows...

Imola certainly suited the older RS4 as we were in different times back then - but now a newer RS4 I think should be a more subtle colour. Each to his own I suppose!

First choice for me now be Noggy Blue or Pearly White third be Imola or Misanno red.

i dont know you guys..but this yellow is a different beast of its own...maybe its because im in the states...there is no US car yellow like it...or even come close...its not like a mustard or school bus yellow...its a smooth creame yellow....i dunno..i personally love the color..and my yellow A4 gets compliments all the time ...:moa:
Silver,black,red,white...are all to common for comfort..in the US

VehicleImage.axd

What about this beauty in Wayside Milton Keynes £61K, WOW

:wtf: