First audi - B7 RS4

wag1

Reaction score
Hi to the RS4 crowd.

Always loved them so I couldn't help myself but bite the bullet, sell my 535d and get an RS4. The fat arches make me drool

Grey, 47k, 1 owner. Had a new engine fitted by Audi last year which was a grey area for me but the receipts show it was done by the book.

2006/06 plate (£280 tax) *cheesy grin*

Pick her up on Saturday. Got a 342 mile drive home. Will it need more than a tank!?

May have paid over the top for it but it is concourse. Beyond immaculate.

Any advice from the vets?

Yes, you'll need a stop half way (since you will struggle to do the first tank at anything less than 8k revs!). Normally you'll get low 200s per tank (16-18mpg) unless you go easy on long journeys where you can break 300 miles. Just. It's not a car to be driven with economy in mind.

Advice would be don't worry about people going on about carbon build up. It happens. We all know. No one can prove what effect is has on power, but it's commonly known that the cars don't make the stated 414bhp. Don't let it get to you though, just enjoy the V8 soundtrack.

Thanks mate, reading through the forums does make you sweat sometimes especially when you've just bought something. Much like the 535d and their swirl flap problem, everything seems curable.

I can't help but already think of tuning mods. The noise of an aftermarket exhaust especially on a 'proper' engine is always something to turn your head to. I am a bit of a shameless poser TBH

Id give a few horsepower up to had a V8 rumbling away any day! why did it have a new engine nay idea? great choice btw B7 RS4 is beautiful

Yes mate the guy who owned it was a 50 something, driving one day and the engine failed. Oil pump failure so can only assume bad luck, low oil. Audi went halves on the bill s its all done proper.

Been given the day off to collect it :) So will get it tomorrow.

Ill have a go at uploading some pictures

These are screen shots I have taken of the advert

http://prntscr.com/2s4zco

They only went halves! how many miles surely it was under warranty 0_o none the less looks gorgeous - enjoy

love the old rs4 - amazing soundtrack

For those interested I saw a what looked like a mint one at reading audi - no idea on price or miles but they put it out on the forecourt with loads of other cars, though id imagine it wont be cheap at a main dealer.

would love one but already had a new s3 sportback on order

I viewed that one, it was lovely just a few grand too much.

Well picked it up Friday. What can I say. Build quality to rival the BMW, but oh my. The noise is just something I cannot compare. One very happy b7 rs4 owner. Exceptionally happy to join the club.

Reactions: DieselJake and MartayMcFly
I bought myself a Red 2007 just before Xmas. I love it. Have had two S3's in the past and its just so much fun the RS4.

I paid a premium for mine too with just 24K on the clock but its genuinely mint, just how I like to keep my cars.