joinery 80

Reaction score
Hi guys New member on here just sold r35 gtr and pick up b7 rs4 next week. In my opinion is the best 4dr saloon money can buy although I haven'. Driven one looking forward to posting picks and letting u know what I think

Reactions: Sandra
Hello & Welcome to Audi-Sport.Net.
What colour is it ?
Yeah make sure you get some pics up they are the most wanted thing here :)

Yes I will post picks as soon as I get it. It is red with full miltek non res apparently sounds awesome I have bought with out viewing but am sure it will be sound as the guy I bought it off has owned it for for years and looked after it properly

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello, and welcome!

Is yours the car in Kintore? Saw the ad on rs246, looks like a nice example - Milltek and carbon intake will sound goooood.

Hello, and welcome!

Is yours the car in Kintore? Saw the ad on rs246, looks like a nice example - Milltek and carbon intake will sound goooood.

Yes it is I am picking it up this week looks like a really nice car have u seen it around??

Welcome. My fav car on the planet saloon RS4 b7 so plenty of pics please :D and video of that bad boy exhaust if you can :D

Welcome. My fav car on the planet saloon RS4 b7 so plenty of pics please :D and video of that bad boy exhaust if you can :D

Ttotally agree pall my mate had one and I rate it above the e60 m5 I had which says alot cos that was a seriously good motor

It begs me to ask the question..what do you do :p a joiner? you must earn some good dollar to have had/have such nice cars.
Good choices all round though.

It begs me to ask the question..what do you do :p a joiner? you must earn some good dollar to have had/have such nice cars.
Good choices all round though.

Work hard play hard yea had loads of Cars change about every 6 month's New m5 next around November