Leather dye for bucket seats

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone bought or know of some leather dye which is a perfect match for the bucket seats? My bolsters are in brilliant condition but on the top of the thigh bolster the leather is starting to loose its colour from wear. I always lift myself over the bolster when entering and exiting the car but as the seats were second hand they had the wear from the previous owner. Not desperate for the dye as its not got any worse due to being careful with them, but if I can get a perfect match dye to touch it up then I'll be happy.

Thanks in advance,
Az

Think you misunderstood mate, I do actually use Gliptone myself but the question was for any leather dye to re-colour slightly worn bolsters not for a cleaning product. ;)

Sorry ignore that last post, just clicked on the link and never knew Gliptone did colour dye! Thanks for the heads up!

Next question then, what colour are the bucket seats? Most people would say black but I'd say they are a very dark grey, and the Gliptone website seems to be a bit confused as to what colour they are too, so I'm guessing I need the colour code.... Could anyone tell me what their colour code of their bucket seat interior please? Obviously my bucket seat interior was bought second hand and fitted to my A4 so I don't have the right colour code for them marked on my car, or at least I don't think I do,... I have the black dash and same colour door cards to the ones that came with my seats (soul black is it???) so is that the name of the colour on the bucket seats?

Cheers!
Az