Monster MotorsportBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Buying a wrapped RS4. Anyone recognise it?

Hey guys n girls,

I am new to the forum and am in the process of purchasing a mugello blue avant RS4 that has been wrapped in white.

It looks stunning, however When I learned that it has been wrapped; I have become concerned that the wrap may be hiding any past secrets, however the garage selling it does not know who and where wrapped it

The registration is RF56 GHG. Currently being sold from the Oldham area however was serviced in Bury St Edmunds through 2010 and 2010.

Does anyone recognise the car or know whom the previous owner is. A member on her hopefully

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Russ
    Audi S3 8P SportBack (Arrives in 13 days) + 2012 Volkswagen Transporter SportLine Kombi 4Motion DSG with Milltek, Stage 1 producing 238ps

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Edit: nevermind, you're way ahead of me.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

6th Gear

Status
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

6th Gear

Status
    Why the feck has some fitted a parrot fit to a car that already has the Audi Bluetooth system! I would also avoid unless the garage agree to having the rap removed and the paint work checked by a good detailer. Don't understand why some has done that to a mugello blue RS4 it's a great colour.

Neutral

Status
    Wouldn't touch with the longest bargepole.
    Ibis White B7 RS4 Avant; TTS Supercharged 615PS /614nm, MRC stage 3 remap, valved resonated Milltek with 100 cell sports cats, cold air feed, ITG panel filter, ceramic brakes, 20" BBS CHR's, Super Sports Suspension, DTM carbon fibre front splitter and more.....

4th Gear

Status
    There is an identical RS4 replica 2.0 TDI 170 roaming about in oldham with a similar reg.... full RS4 bodykit conversion inside and out down to the finest detail... I assume you have checked under this ones bonnet to make sure theres a V8 under it lol cos this could very well be it!!
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI

6th Gear

Status
    Don't need to look under the bonet, just start the engine and you will know. V8 v 4 pot TDi sound track. Also looking at the pictures it's got the RS4 instrument cluster, and as the RS4 has 2 ECU's I don't think the RS4 instrument cluster would work on anything but an RS4.
    Last edited by B5NUT; 8th February 2013 at 13:36.

5th Gear

Status
    Make AUDI
    Model-Series B7
    Model A4 RS4 QUATTRO
    Year 10-01-2007
    Chassis No. WUAZZZ8E17N904456
    Engine No. BNS009167
    Fuel Type PETROL
    Engine Capacity 4163
    Power (KW) 313.2
    Power (BHP) 420
    Transmission MANUAL
    No. of Gears 6
    Body Style ESTATE
    Cylinders 8
    Valves 4
    FWD/RWD/4WD ALL - PERMANENT
    TECDOC-Type-No. 19490

RF56 GHG RF56GHG
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

5th Gear

Status

Buying a wrapped RS4. Anyone recognise it?

If buying a wrapped car you'd want the gaurantee that comes with it, as its not cheap to do, looks great though
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    id never buy 1 wrapped
    i know of 4 diff high value cars in sheffield that have been wrapped and hide diffrent colour panels

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by B5NUT View Post
    Don't need to look under the bonet, just start the engine and you will know. V8 v 4 pot TDi sound track. Also looking at the pictures it's got the RS4 instrument cluster, and as the RS4 has 2 ECU's I don't think the RS4 instrument cluster would work on anything but an RS4.
    The pic of that white car is not the wrapped one hes talking about. If you read the advert it is a white RS4 and not wrapped. Back on topic... if Im right then I enquired about this car afew months back as I was curious why anyone would wrap the best colour for an RS4. Is it wrapped in a kind of off matt white greyish colour? If so then its the same one and has been for sale for quite a while. Be aware!!
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner