Hi guys so im thinking its time for a change to convert from my slightly modified 2003 Subaru legacy, putting down about 350bhp, to either an 2006/2007 S4 or RS4, obviously Rs4 being my preference. So a few questions i have that will help me with the decision making process:
1. Is there any difference in the saloon vs avant in terms of performance or handling?
2. Servicing costs - How much for your average yearly service? Any really expensive service items such as discs or pads?
3. common issues - Whats is likely to go wrong with these and things to look out for when buying?
4. Is there a huge difference in mpg between s4 and rs4?
5. I have one or two test drives organised over the next few weeks, just curious how comfortable the rs4 is as a daily driver or on long trips? harsh suspension/ cabin noise?
Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. Any other tips or advice is welcome.