EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

DEAD BATTERY AFTER 4-5 DAYS ON MY RS4 2007

I Have a RS4 2007, i went on Holiday for 1 week and parked my car in the airport carpark, when we came back the battery was completely dead.

Bump started the car and has been fine since but if left for more than 4 days then the battery goes flat.

I have no idea what could be draining the battery, any ideas of common faults for this?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Some Bluetooth modules have caused this, however you would also notice you bt module would be dead.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Unplug your radio & see if this helps, if not then unplug your BT module, these as already mentioned are know to suck power.

I can supply/fit replacements if faulty, give me a shout if of any help.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    you might need to replace your battery as it could of just got old and past its best

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi dynamik View Post
    you might need to replace your battery as it could of just got old and past its best
    I have a suspicion he may be sorted by now
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

1st Gear

Status
    By The Hole in the Wall, Kent, U. K. (The 1st Hole in the Wall not the International one!)
    Just had to replace my battery as all of a sudden NOTHING jump starterd and ok, left overnight and guess what? No power again!! New battery magic BUT can you help lost all bluetooth connection for Phone and voice command. Help its a nightmare!!
    "Take care'cause we care!"
    Lyrac

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LYRAC View Post
    lost all bluetooth connection for Phone and voice command. Help its a nightmare!!
    Check the BT module for fault codes using VCDS.
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Assuming its a audi bt unit, as PD states, but fuse may have blown aswell, does the radio work ok as if its a factory fit , iirc they share same feed.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK