Looking to buy B7 RS4 full interior, anyone know any breakers in the South East?

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Hi all.

As the title says, I'm on the search for a full B6/7 S4 or RS4 interior, I.e - front and rear seats and door cards.

Ideally I'm after a cream comfort type Recaro interior but would consider any finish if the price is right including the RS4 bucket Recaro's.

So I was just wondering if anyone knows of any being sold anywhere or can point me in the direction of an audi breakers yard or someone who may be personally breaking an RS4 (preferably in the south east, but would travel if need be) who may have what I'm after?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers,
Arron

eBay would probably be your best bet pal i dont thing they would keep these in the yard? pr RS4 forum from people who upgraded to buckets imo.

Cheers for the reply, Yeah I've been looking on eBay, a full comfort interior in black inc door cards sold for £850 last week, as did some bucket rs4 interior for,...... wait for it,....... £4301!! Surely that can't be right?!

Is there a specific rs4 forum then? I know about rs246.

hey, my mate has just bought an crashed RS4 avant, i'll have a word with him to see if he has the seats for sale or not!!

P.S i havn't forgot about those pics lol i'll do them 2day

Oh has he? Yeah if you could ask him Matt that would be great! Only thing is though, I've got a saloon, so are the rear seats the same in both saloon and avant?

No worries about the pics, I know your a busy man at the moment! ;) how did it go fitting the rs4 brakes?

Cheers,
Arron

There is a full interior with buckets on eBay at the moment from a B7 RS4!

Oh it's £4,000 though :faint:

*EDIT

Here is the link as it states offers, no idea what you want to pay or what they'd go for but might be of assistance? bit awkward to find as it topic title is seats but it's the whole interior by the looks

Audi RS4 bucket seats | eBay UK

RS4 trim sell from around £1500 down-woods

I dunno about that mate, I've seen just the front buckets on their own sell for £2k! I've also seen a full bucket interior sell for £4301 for front and rear seats with door cards!

There are also a pair of buckets on their own on eBay at the mo with a starting bid of £1500 which has been met.

Thanks to Matt I've got a whole interior, buckets, rear seats and door cards for £1500.

Cheers for the heads up Andy, I did see them but no way prepared to pay £4k or even near it, £1500 would of been my max I would of been prepared to pay, even at that people I know think I'm mad! But it's gonna look so good and completely transform my interior. :)

Reactions: mattb1434