AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By S3BAM

Thread: Audi thieving spree

3rd Gear

Status

Audi thieving spree

Got stopped last night and mr policeman explained to me that there is a concentrated police effort over the next two weeks as a higher number of Audis than normal are getting stolen. He was talking about RS4's I think. Anyway he complimented me on the look of the car which my missus found highly amusing. Anyway, wanted to give everyone the heads up to be extra vigilant. I am on Surrey/Hants border
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

2. # ADS
    ADS

staylowmovefast

Status
    Well, about 8 Months ago 3 RS4's (2xB5's 1xB7), 2 RS6's and an S4 went missing in the space of an evening on a single night. All in the radius of 2 square miles (Beaconsfield). All owners had a knock on their door approx 1800 48hrs beforehand to see if they wanted their driveways paved, and were asked if they would be around on the Monday for a free example of the work (good way to confirm attendance of the cars). If someone or something is adamant there going to take your car and has the skillset then your car WILL be taken. END OF. Lovely thing insurance!lol!
    !!BINGO BONGO!!

2nd Gear

Status
    Ive got a sleeper S4 with Dialynx Rs4 Conversion chased some little *******s off last tuesday night (well 1.45am wednesday)

Woke up hearing the lovely "Please stand away from car warning"

i went for a drive around after see if i could see anyone what makes me laugh though is the fact i pulled a police car over about 1/2 mile from my house and they just didnt seemed interested at all...

Touch wood they havent been back again so must have had a scare 18 1/2 stone bloke with Bat running up the road after them lol...
    phoenixv6quattro likes this.
    Noggy Blue 02 plate Bam S3 281Bhp SOLD....

530+Bhp S4/RS4 now on the drive....