Beauty and Beast

stevemiles70

Reaction score
Website
www.stevemiles.info
So, today was full of mixed emotions...It was like seeing an old Girlfriend, met up with my Evo...sorry new owners Evo today to catch up and compare notes on how we were both enjoying our new toys

...I'll let you decide which one is Beauty and which Beast :cool:

DSCF8328.jpg

DSCF8333.jpg

DSCF8332.jpg

DSCF8339.jpg

DSCF8338.jpg

DSCF8337.jpg

DSCF8336.jpg

DSCF8335.jpg

DSCF8334.jpg

lookin good has the front bumper been painted ?

Both stunning cars there. Both beatiful and both beasts in their own rights.

Funny thread for me this.... I've just joined the forum tonight as I will be the owner of an RS4 Avant some time next week. I currently own an EVO 8 FQ320 MR in gun metal grey, my 3rd EVO in a row but the RS4.... well let's just say it has always been the obvious cream of the crop for my type of car. I've been courting the idea of one for a year or so and occasionally come to my senses and start looking at standard A4's but this time I've managed to keep my silly head on long enough to take the plunge. And I must say I feel great about it!

Welcome aboard and you made the right move from the darkside.... the force is strong over there, but soon you will never look back and realise you should have done it sooner :yes:

...Funny also, as I had an 8 FQ340 MR before the 6, sold it to a guy that worked at JRM. And on that Topic I was going to buy one of their XRS 360's, as took the 400RS round Coombe and was blown away by it and thought I had to have one, but I saw sense and here we are :cool:

Heres the MR and the JRM RS's ...the RS was pant stainingly quick and handling

DSCF6401.jpg

DSCF6395.jpg

DSCF6234.jpg

The 6 @ Rallyday 2010
mine.jpg

JRM's Evo X RS's @ Rallyday 2010 ..maybe I will have one as a track toy if the RS4 ever goes
DSCF7331.jpg

DSCF7333.jpg

DSCF7342.jpg

The 400RS that I nearly put a deposit down on that day after taking it out...
DSCF7330.jpg

Funny thread for me this.... I've just joined the forum tonight as I will be the owner of an RS4 Avant some time next week. I currently own an EVO 8 FQ320 MR in gun metal grey, my 3rd EVO in a row but the RS4.... well let's just say it has always been the obvious cream of the crop for my type of car. I've been courting the idea of one for a year or so and occasionally come to my senses and start looking at standard A4's but this time I've managed to keep my silly head on long enough to take the plunge. And I must say I feel great about it!

Here we go

nd0eue.jpg

25h390n.jpg

24lu9n9.jpg

347edmb.jpg