Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Cool Beauty and Beast

So, today was full of mixed emotions...It was like seeing an old Girlfriend, met up with my Evo...sorry new owners Evo today to catch up and compare notes on how we were both enjoying our new toys

...I'll let you decide which one is Beauty and which Beast

....Its all in the Detail

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    lookin good has the front bumper been painted ?

Neutral

Status
    Thanks... and yes.

6th Gear

Status
    Both stunning cars there. Both beatiful and both beasts in their own rights.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 Rav View Post
    Both stunning cars there. Both beatiful and both beasts in their own rights.
    Cheers

Interior Next!!

Status
    both beautiful! likin that Evo alot!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

VAG Addict

Status
    I think you made the right decision

2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post

^^^^^^^

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by dubdemand View Post

+1

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Reverse Gear

Status
    Funny thread for me this.... I've just joined the forum tonight as I will be the owner of an RS4 Avant some time next week. I currently own an EVO 8 FQ320 MR in gun metal grey, my 3rd EVO in a row but the RS4.... well let's just say it has always been the obvious cream of the crop for my type of car. I've been courting the idea of one for a year or so and occasionally come to my senses and start looking at standard A4's but this time I've managed to keep my silly head on long enough to take the plunge. And I must say I feel great about it!

Neutral

Status
    Welcome aboard and you made the right move from the darkside.... the force is strong over there, but soon you will never look back and realise you should have done it sooner

...Funny also, as I had an 8 FQ340 MR before the 6, sold it to a guy that worked at JRM. And on that Topic I was going to buy one of their XRS 360's, as took the 400RS round Coombe and was blown away by it and thought I had to have one, but I saw sense and here we are

Heres the MR and the JRM RS's ...the RS was pant stainingly quick and handling

The 6 @ Rallyday 2010

JRM's Evo X RS's @ Rallyday 2010 ..maybe I will have one as a track toy if the RS4 ever goes

The 400RS that I nearly put a deposit down on that day after taking it out...

Quote Originally Posted by raceinsnake View Post
    Funny thread for me this.... I've just joined the forum tonight as I will be the owner of an RS4 Avant some time next week. I currently own an EVO 8 FQ320 MR in gun metal grey, my 3rd EVO in a row but the RS4.... well let's just say it has always been the obvious cream of the crop for my type of car. I've been courting the idea of one for a year or so and occasionally come to my senses and start looking at standard A4's but this time I've managed to keep my silly head on long enough to take the plunge. And I must say I feel great about it!

1st Gear

Status
    I'm confused - the RS4 is a beauty AND a beast! so umm why is the Evo pictured? LOL
    2007 RS4
    2000 S3 APR'd

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by raceinsnake View Post
    Here we go