Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Neutral

Status

Collected RS4 Avant Yesterday - First Pics

Hi all,

after a change of heart on the colour plan, I decided to go with 'Project Stealth'

....As somebody else said, It doesn't look like its trying too hard, to those in the know its a beast to everybody else its an Audi Estate

VERY HAPPY !!!!

Hope to start some proper threads soon, but here are some initial very quick pictures....

....Its all in the Detail

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    beautiful car
    not surprised your happy

TDIPOWARRR

Status
    Gorgeous!!!

1st Gear

Status
    I'm so jealous its making me feel sick :'(

I LOVE IT! Its so beautiful, so powerful yet understated. what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live the RS4.

Long live Spark ignition!!!
    Things to do: Lower on coilovers, spacers, front end respray and a full correctional detail!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    You got the PROPER seats, lovely colour

Neutral

Status
    Thanks Guys

Yes, PROPER Seats ....none of the Recaro Comforts nonsense

(random google image asdont have interior shots yet)

3rd Gear

Status
    I love the colour.

Reverse Gear

Status
    love it!

1st Gear

Status
    Looks awesome!

A3 TDI Sport

4th Gear

Status
    Lol, just posted a pic of your car from SRS in the B6 forum here: Wheel Colour Hope you don't mind. Know you like a bit of pic whoring though
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Lol, just posted a pic of your car from SRS in the B6 forum here: Wheel Colour Hope you don't mind. Know you like a bit of pic whoring though
    no problem, please feel free to pimp it out wherever you like

6th Gear

Status
    Beautiful car there bud
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Neutral

Status
    Thanks

6th Gear

Status
    oh yeah.I can get hard on that!!
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythepie View Post
    oh yeah.I can get hard on that!!
    ...and I do

....Taking a trip up to MRC in the morning

3rd Gear

Status
    Your car looks excellent, very smart indeed, congratulations on what I hope will be a fine purchase and enjoyable driving experience.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Gorgeous car mate! Hope it serves you well. Excuse my lack of knowledge, but are you new to Audi's? If so, what a way to start!

Oh, and we need more pics. Lots of them

1st Gear

Status
    DROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    B6 A4 Avant 1.8T (190) S-Line

Neutral

Status

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Gorgeous car mate! Hope it serves you well. Excuse my lack of knowledge, but are you new to Audi's? If so, what a way to start!

Oh, and we need more pics. Lots of them
    Thanks

Yes I am an Audi Virgin, its my first .... I have seen the light and defected from Scooby and Evo ownership; Plus its pratical for the mutt

...more pics on way... I am the original pic-whore

3rd Gear

Status
    Nice! whats MRC doing for you?
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

Neutral

Status

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crazypainter View Post
    Nice! whats MRC doing for you?
    At the moment just a health check and dyno run for piece of mind to make sure everything is running as intended and give it a clean bill of health.

No faults found and is a very good strong one I am told -made 388ps (@ wheels) @247 km/h and 425Nm Torque ....cant grumble at those figures when you think of the 4wd losses before it gets to wheels

3rd Gear

Status
    425 Nm, thats alot of fun right there!
    Need pinstriping? : www.crazypainter.com

A4.. 1.8T.. Remapped .. Saloon.. Atlas Grey.. Votex Kit..

6th Gear

Status
    have just seen your other thread on dw of your old evo. that was a nice car too.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Neutral

Status

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by S3 Rav View Post
    have just seen your other thread on dw of your old evo. that was a nice car too.
    Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Awesome car, dream car!

One thing, it looks like the front bumper is resprayed or it has e new front bumper, because I thin I see a little color difference and the opening is bit to large looking to the hood. Maybe it is just the picture, but if I were you I would give it a check.

RS4 it THE car. Enjoy the power and sound, and interior and everything :D

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_S3 View Post
    Awesome car, dream car!

One thing, it looks like the front bumper is resprayed or it has e new front bumper, because I thin I see a little color difference and the opening is bit to large looking to the hood. Maybe it is just the picture, but if I were you I would give it a check.

RS4 it THE car. Enjoy the power and sound, and interior and everything :D
    Cheers, I just love driving it so much

Eagle eyes... yes it had a new bumper, its going back to the dealers to have the adjustment made... .I am really Anal about stuff and seeing as got it used approved and paid through the nose for the privilege, I am being pedantic and getting my moneys worth and having them doing everything so its spot on...its had new discs and pads, new exhaust, new wipers before I was happy with it... still getting them to do a few bits.. as I said I will get my moneys worth and a perfect car out of it. I think some traders may think they can get out of prepping a car properly and maybe some can, but I expect it all done just so, and expect it on a car like this.
    Last edited by stevemiles70; 4th January 2011 at 14:42.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemiles70 View Post
    Cheers, I just love driving it so much

Eagle eyes... yes it had a new bumper, its going back to the dealers to have the adjustment made... .I am really Anal about stuff and seeing as got it used approved and paid through the nose for the privilege, I am being pedantic and getting my moneys worth and having them doing everything so its spot on...its had new discs and pads, new exhaust, new wipers before I was happy with it... still getting them to do a few bits.. as I said I will get my moneys worth and a perfect car out of it. I think some traders may think they can get out of prepping a car properly and maybe some can, but I expect it all done just so, and expect it on a car like this.
    Thats a sweet looking wagon! I hope you dont mind but a quick question for you, did you just ask for the brakes and exhaust to done or did Audis multi point check pick them up as needing to be changed? I am about do the same as you and pay through the nose for a sprint blue Avant (like a kid at Christmas I can tell you!) and I would love to have the brakes replaced before I pick it up just to avoid the hit in about a years time.
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport, Xenons, Black Leather, Bose, 18' RS4's, Sunroof, Armrest, Milltek

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Kranker View Post
    Thats a sweet looking wagon! I hope you dont mind but a quick question for you, did you just ask for the brakes and exhaust to done or did Audis multi point check pick them up as needing to be changed? I am about do the same as you and pay through the nose for a sprint blue Avant (like a kid at Christmas I can tell you!) and I would love to have the brakes replaced before I pick it up just to avoid the hit in about a years time.
    Thanks. I think a lot is down to the individual dealers, their attention to detail, and how they interpret the letter of acceptance as within tolerance for used approved i.e. some will prepare the cars to min standard and if can tick the box without needing to do anything, and if they think they can get away with it they will... that is just my experience of many dealers... I had seen many prepared to apparent used approved standard for the check and they must have had a blind person check and tick the box as there is now way I would accept some of the things I saw at stealers, only for them to say that it passed the 100 point check and met min stds required so must be ok.

i.e. I saw one that had the Spare Wheel as marked in situ and the condition checked as ok...were they blind or check a fictious wheel as the RS4 doesnt have a spare wheel, so why tick the box.. when they should have put N/A .. again they checked the box for tyre depths ok.. when i got out my tyre gauge they didnt meet tread depth...they ticked disc thickness oas ok... altrhough when asked them for a workshop report and get a vernier on them... funnily they said, we will get them replaced fior you.. so why was it checked and gone theough the workshop as ok... maybe I am too cynical and too anal about my expectations, but some of the time, it does seem like a paperwork exercise the 100 point check and have to wonder the integrity if the test, if they can check the box that says 'check spare wheel present and serviceable' when an RS4 doesnt have one....note this was not dealers i bought mine from (very happy with prep of mine, everything was done just so).. just experience from others.

Then when you walk away, they then say they will get it done for you if a deal breaker... when its should have been done and prepared properly in the first place. I agree its fair if reflected in the price aor you can negotiate it into deal... I saw ione that needed new tyres and discs/pads/tax & MOT expiring and a service due in about 4k (wasnt approved used was at indy) but he was prepared to take take that into aaccount and negotiate something off the price... others can argue thats the price it is, if had all that work done then would be nearer 4k+ more on the forecourt... so i guess its all relative.

My advice is negotiate hard, never take no for an answer, never, and be prepared to walk away and do it, dont just threaten. Plus always have a plan, if you dint have one, you get given one, go in on the offensive, print it out if you dint have gift of the gab / bit of a wheeler dealer...tell them exactly what you want and where you want to be and male them work for it... push it over on the table set out like a business plan, so this is what I want, and we can do a deal here and now.
    Bottom line is, insist they do it and how you want it, if they do xyz, tell them then you have a deal, always throw them the porcupine to play with.

Its all about the close and that plan. You must have commitment....The smart way of setting commitment levels is to set TWO
    • The best possible commitment you could expect from that particular salesperson at that stage in the sales journey
    • The minimum you will accept from that salesperson
    So if you get a level of commitment from your salesperson anywhere between these two levels you can come out knowing you have had a successful meeting.

...do a google on Porcupine close, puppy dog close and other sales tactics. Makle sure you are in driving seat though, you work the porcupine close on them and you are laughing the car all the way home to your drive.

Sorry bored you all now... LOL
    Last edited by stevemiles70; 9th January 2011 at 23:44.

Neutral

Status
    Cheers for all that!

Will check it out and then have a 'chat' with the dealer.
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport, Xenons, Black Leather, Bose, 18' RS4's, Sunroof, Armrest, Milltek

Interior Next!!

Status
    what a beautiful car.. perfect colour combo IMO...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    what a beautiful car.. perfect colour combo IMO...
    Thankyou

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Momfoppy View Post
    Where I can read about it?
    What would you like to read about please...not sure I understood the question, thanks.

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Awesome, love it - definately a great colour as well. I see your neighbour has one of those "speedy" Peugeots - have you offered them a race for slips yet?!

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS555 View Post
    Awesome, love it - definately a great colour as well. I see your neighbour has one of those "speedy" Peugeots - have you offered them a race for slips yet?!
    Thanks. LOL at Pug, thats our also, the neighour doesnt have a car so we get to use their drive... we're greedy as also have a B5 R reg 1.9 TDI Avant in Red ... 220k and still going string like a train and faultless.

1st Gear

Status
    stunning m8

North East Forum Moderator

Status
    Lovely car I know a guy called Steve Miles, races Formula Fords!

Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro

Neutral

Status
    Cheers all

6th Gear

Status
    Sweet car mate looks beautiful
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

VAG Addict

Status
    Lovely car matey!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Starin' Through My Rear View

Status
    Stealth ftw!!
    Lowering your car...So its easier for the year 9s to get in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast