Red/Black/Blue - Help me decide what Colour to buy - lets hear your thoughts

stevemiles70

Reaction score
Website
www.stevemiles.info
Evening all,

After ruling out the other colours I have narrowed it down to either Black, Misano Red, Sprint blue and with the Black Optics pack and the Titan colour Wheels.

With all other things being equal I am really undecided as to which of the 3 colour choices to go with, if all 3 were lined up and I could have the choice of any.

like to hear your comments/ thoughts please... any negative and postives for each colour, or just perceptions please.

Its my next project car and will be used as the basis of a show n shine car and will be detailed within an inch of its life :laugh:

Thanks all

what modifications are you thinking of? What style do you envisage? Aggresive? DTM? Clean/smoothed? Blue will soak up the colour of the sky on a sunny day, red always stands out, black works if you want to go aggressive. If you have the total choice of colour then if you know roughly what way you want to take the car that will help you decide.......

Red often attracts unwanted attention from e.g. the "boys in blue".
Sprint Blue is, for me, too blue - I prefer Nogaro Blue.
Black is what I went for, and would again.

Thanks all. After seeing all in the flesh now, I am pretty sure it will be black, I am looking for the aggressive look and after seeing a black with Black optics and titan wheels I think I am convinced. Looking to mod with miltex exhaust/ uprated filter, Map (MRC most probably from what I have read), then some coilovers and brake upgrades.