Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

Audi RS4 B7 LED Replacement DRL

Hey all, been looking for some replacement LED bulbs to replace the factory fit (Type 382 12v/21w) bulbs which are the DRL's.

Just wondering if anyone has done this already? I have found some on eBay and wanted to know if anyone had come across any problems after doing this. I have decided a pure white LED colour.

Ooh forgot to mention, this is what I am looking at. eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
    Last edited by PetrolAholic; 21st September 2010 at 10:44.
    Audi RS4 B7 Saloon in Mugello Blue

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hmm would have thought I would have had a reply by now....

Neutral

Status
    i think you cant change them, once i readed in a website selling those complete b7 lights with drl, they say the led cant be changed but would last very long.
    Audi A4 Cabriolet 1.8T MY06.

Plate number: 88MU88 (New Zealand) Mu is my last name and yes I am a Chinese.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 88mu88 View Post
    i think you cant change them, once i readed in a website selling those complete b7 lights with drl, they say the led cant be changed but would last very long.
    For starters I tried to go down that route but my Xenons are directional ones (when I turn the steering wheel so do the lights) and so I would be at a disadvantage if I got the units (unless I wanted to pay silly money) I've took a chance and ordered them LED ones, it can only go one of 2 ways!

Reverse Gear

Status
    You need 2 off 27 SMT 1156 LEDs from LEDlight in US. Also need 2 off ex-Rapid HS25-10R resistors to prevent a bulb out warning in the DIS. Simple to fit, preferably using thin, strong fingers because Audi do not give you much extra cable length or space in which to work!