Buying an RS4

Qcar

Reaction score
Greetings,
This is my first post on here, so hello to one and all.
I've currently got a S4 and I'm looking at swapping it for a RS4, with current prices where they are I should be able to get a good example with the money from the S4. What I need to know is are there any mileages or age of RS4 that I should avoid, things like cam-belts and the like. I'm thinking of going Audi approved, and a totally standard car to give me some assurance but anything else that I should be on the lookout for?
If any of you are wondering why I'm going to chop in a 2004 S4 for a 3 year old car, well I made a bit of a mistake as I wanted an Avant and the wife said no, and as with these things she won the argument. Now with enough brownie points registered and a 8 month boy I've got the ammo to go and get what I wanted! I've always thought the RS4 is one of the best looking Audi's of recent times and after a long string of Audis - A3 1.8T to S3 (115) to S3 (225) to TT (225) and then the S4 my dealer owes me a good deal.

So please any advice would be great and if any of you know of a good source of RS4's please let me know,

Regards,

Nick

p.s. Does anyone think that the arrival of the new RS4 may suddenly release more of previous generation car?

Qcar,

My suggestion is to take a look on RS246.com All your questions have been answered a few thousand times on there. You can browse the forum as a guest or join and you will be able to make posts.