Interesting post on Scoobynet

JSportback

Reaction score
Website
www.transitionbikes-uk.com
Hi

My job means I tend to frequent various bulletin boards, and I have been a long time member of scoobynet, where I saw this thread 5 minutes ago.

I love it when the scooby boys get all worried! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=378070 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They really have had there cages rattled haven't they

it all good
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

if what i understand is correct then the RS badge is only going to be released to the RS4 and RS6, hmmmm rumours!

That's the current plan but of course they won't promise never to put RS on anything else as at some unknown point in the future they may change their minds. Currently though that is correct.

Its funny , maybe some one should post a link in the EVO forums lol, put the cat right in the pidgeons! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while.
Little boys and jumped up farmers cars.
and how many scoobies do you see on a day to day basis ?
Ah well, least we have style

I heard that they have got the Q and QS range of 3-9 all trademarked and patented or what ever to them.

RS9 sounds PHat .

What is Haldex they keep slagging off and what is the problem with it. Are modern Audis really that far removed from the legendary Quattro?

there is going to be an rs3 or s3 i cant remember what they said but remember the spec, 2.0TQS FSI with 265 BHP, they wanted it to be more in line with the sports cars so bumped up the BHP!