STOLEN RED RS3 - RIVERHEAD, SEVENOAKS, KENT

monkeyboy_marcus

Reaction score
Apparently this was stolen a few days ago. House was broken into and keys stolen. Don't know the owner but he lives next to friends and reg was something distinctive like H00 ZH4T. Thieving scum...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn just down the road from me ...

I wonder if it was the same "crew" that tried to break into my place to get the keys ... the police said they travel down from london on the train

Last edited:
I think I might use a bear trap for my keys and tell the mrs that we only obtain them with a stick.

That will learn the ****ers.

I don't like all this breaking into houses to get keys. Might be time for a dog when I get my next toy.

Damn just down the road from me ...

I wonder if it was the same "crew" that tried to break into my place to get the keys ... the police said they travel down from london on the train

Less than a mile away from me mate, hence I'm a bit concerned! Got the axe nice and sharp, and terrier is primed for some ankle biting...

Reactions: Kelza
I hope they find it intact.
The only thing you can do is make it difficult for them,locked metal gates/fence,motion sensor lights,camera's,tracker on the car,car alarm and immobiliser separate from the Audi one.Disclok

I remember years ago they used to sell a electric shock steering wheel lock ,gear lock and pedal lock .i used to have a snap off steering wheel on my rs turbo with delocked doors and CCTV just a cheap one from argos ,but it done a great job as I caught a few guys trying to get into it ....

Snap on steering wheels we're okay I had one on my series 1 rs turbo, so did a friend on his sapphire cosworth, after they found his crashed and burned out with a pair of mole grips on the steering column i didn't bother taking mine off, if they want it there gonna take it!