• 3 Post By MODDED9N
  • 2 Post By warren_S5
  • 1 Post By MODDED9N
  • 1 Post By RobH_S3

Thread: Look at this stunning RS3

6th Gear

Status

Look at this stunning RS3

Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Here we go, Friday night again huh lol.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    Ohh dear !

1st Gear

Status
    2008 imola s3 Gone
    2012 Daytona Grey RS3

Status
    With that arch gap it would be better used for smuggling contraband into the country than as a drivers car.

If you want to get owned at every set of traffic light then look no further.
    Mr_Sixx likes this.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

Bazinga

Status
    Why ????????

Wheels changed yes i can understand that but to go to that length ????

Get a loan and just buy the real thing, what use is it with 1.6 engine in it ?????
    2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / Led interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts / extended leather / Michelin Pilot super sport tyres / and a few other things

3rd Gear

Status
    Only 3 door RS3 in the world. Defiantly a "special edition" alright!
    pat15312 likes this.

Audi S3 8P3 / REVO Stage 1 / REVO Ceramic Intake / NGK Iridium Spark Plugs / LOBA HPFP / Philips Diamond Vision 5000k Fog Light Bulbs /
    KW V3 Coilovers / Team HEKO Wind Deflectors / Bridgestone Potenza S001 92Y Tyres / Complete LED Bulb Conversion (int' + ext') / Ashtray Delete /
    TTS Engine Cover / Alpine 928r Multimedia Station (8in screen) with integrated Bluetooth, Sat Nav etc / Ross-Tech VCDS Owner.

2nd Gear

Status
    What do you guys think of S3's with just the RS3 front bumper no RS3 badges just the bumper?
    New Car
    Audi S3 Sprint Blue Oscarli Stage 2+
    Old Cars

Audi TTRS 2010 Phantom Black Oscarli Stage 1
    Audi S3 2009 Facelift Ibis White (Recaro Buckets)
    Audi S3 2009 Pre-Facelift Solar Orange Oscarli Stage 2
    Audi A1 185 2011 White

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Morells View Post
    What do you guys think of S3's with just the RS3 front bumper no RS3 badges just the bumper?
    It's an S3 with an RS3 front bumper ..

Status
    Not sure really. I put RS3 19's on my car as the I liked the Black Edition rotors but the S3's 18" rotors looked too small, not because I wanted people to think it was an RS3. It just looked better proportioned. I stopped at that as I wanted the car to retain it's character. It's not trying to be something it's not, and with the power hike it had been gifted I'd rather it performed like an RS3 and looked like an S3 rather than looked like an RS3 and performed like an S3!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    Not sure really. I put RS3 19's on my car as the I liked the Black Edition rotors but the S3's 18" rotors looked too small, not because I wanted people to think it was an RS3. It just looked better proportioned. I stopped at that as I wanted the car to retain it's character. It's not trying to be something it's not, and with the power hike it had been gifted I'd rather it performed like an RS3 and looked like an S3 rather than looked like an RS3 and performed like an S3!
    Hi Warren, it's Will, a friend of Marios! Your S3 was one of the cleanest S3s I have seen, and I have seen a fair few about!

In my opinion, I don't really see the point in bolting RS body parts on none RS vehicles even if it is of the S series! Theres a car that gets toted around the internet which belonged to a guy called adlucks3 (instagram name). Matte blue DSG S3 with the RS3 front on it. For a while I wanted to do that to an S3 until i realised that one day I would pull up next to an RS3 and I would know it just wasn't the real thing! Anyway, just my opinion!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MODDED9N View Post
    Hi Warren, it's Will, a friend of Marios! Your S3 was one of the cleanest S3s I have seen, and I have seen a fair few about!

In my opinion, I don't really see the point in bolting RS body parts on none RS vehicles even if it is of the S series! Theres a car that gets toted around the internet which belonged to a guy called adlucks3 (instagram name). Matte blue DSG S3 with the RS3 front on it. For a while I wanted to do that to an S3 until i realised that one day I would pull up next to an RS3 and I would know it just wasn't the real thing! Anyway, just my opinion!
    Hi Will, long time no see chap. Mario told me about you getting an RS3 when I was out with him in his TTRS a couple of weekends back (what a journey that was!). Isn't time you got some pics up of your new motor chap ;-)

I agree with you. If you want the RS look buy the RS. By the time you've spent the money speccing the car up, the cost of doing it and the extra depreciation hit you'll take will mean you might just have well have bought a real one. Wheels are the only place I'd spend any significant cash cosmetically as they can make or break the look of a car, the rest of the cash will go on improving the handling / performance.
    MODDED9N and DAYTONA500 like this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    Hi Will, long time no see chap. Mario told me about you getting an RS3 when I was out with him in his TTRS a couple of weekends back (what a journey that was!). Isn't time you got some pics up of your new motor chap ;-)

I agree with you. If you want the RS look buy the RS. By the time you've spent the money speccing the car up, the cost of doing it and the extra depreciation hit you'll take will mean you might just have well have bought a real one. Wheels are the only place I'd spend any significant cash cosmetically as they can make or break the look of a car, the rest of the cash will go on improving the handling / performance.
    Sorry for thread stealing!

A scary journey indeed for you two! I have had enough of APR and they haven't touched any car I have owned and never will! Ask Mario about what VRS Northampton found!

It's off to the detailers on Thursday so when I pick it up I will get you some good snaps and my dad is picking up his new v10 + next week so should be a good car weekend next weekend!
    warren_S5 likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    It looks stunning, and the fuel consumption will be out of this world

One of 750 RS3, Ibis White, Buckets, Privacy glass, Black styling, Cruise control, Bose, Scorpion Cat Back Non-Resonated exhaust system.

1st Gear

Status
    I'd do it but I'd keep the S3 badging.
    Audi 8V S3 s-tronic
    Phantom Black | Black styling pack | Titanium 18" alloy wheels | LED headlights
    Super sports seats | mono.pur
    | Bang & Olufsen | Advance key | Interior LEDs
    Technology pack | Audi Connect | Parking System Plus | Reversing Camera
    ACC | Hold assist | Pre-sense | Headlight assist | Privacy glass | TPMS
    LTE data by EE | Paint protection by Gtechniq | more to come...

6th Gear

Status
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html

2nd Gear

Status
    Just read through this, I've added a rs3 rear diffuser to my car and think it drastically improved the rear and I am adding s3 or rs3 side skirts which again to improve the look, I'm not saying it's a rs3 nor will I try to compete with anything on the rs3 level but I might do a rs3 conversation at a later date but will not be badging it as a rs3 if I end up turboing it tho I might add a rs3.2 badge 😁😁😁 uploadfromtaptalk1393966436971.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393966453021.jpg
    Audi a3 3.2 v6 sport back ,s-line, Dolphin Grey with factory tints, deg sat nav, bose speakers, 18 upgraded alloys, magnaflow exhaust, eibach pro kit springs

6th Gear

Status
    Them diffusers do look very smart The other one was a RS3 Replica and had one exhaust ? what was the owner thinking ?

2nd Gear

Status
    Was following this in Halifax the other day. It had RS3 written on the back and was covered in black soot. Thought to myself that's never an RS3, looked at the tin pot brakes and laughed. She was fit though
    Audi Dynamik likes this.
    2013 Glacier White S3 Sportback S-Tronic