Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Questions from Ghost

Q1) What's the worst bit of tat you have bought for a car?
A1) Never have bought a bit of tat for my car, so none

Q2) What music do you like driving too?
A2) Queen, Fleetwood Mac, and The Doors. Easy listening like Il Divo when I've got Mum in
the car.

Q3) Does the music change depending on the duration of the journey?
A3) Yes, the best is listening to the music of the 5-pot when giving it some!

Q4) Would you increase or decrease the UK speed limit or do you think its just right?
A4) Increase! We are in the EU so the same as German autobahns

Q5) If you got the opportunity to drive any car from the movies, what would you choose?
A5) A Bond car, the Aston martin DB5
==================
Questions from 45bvtc

FOUR related questions for Daytona500: we're ALL 100% the best/fastest drivers, no
argument, so whilst driving safely, describe:

Q1) The biggest mistake you made and got away without a scratch
A1) Took a long sweeping bend too fast coming off a motorway in a Peugeot and spun off into
long grass; had to get a tow-truck to get me out, luckily no damage to the car.

Q2) That one (oops!) mistake you made that ended up in a contact that wouldn't 'polish-out'
A2) My mistake was taking the wrong road and ending up in an accident that wasn't my fault:
an elderly man pulled out in front of me and my Mercedes needed more than a bit of T-cut.

DAYTONA 1
Q3) The error you made (and clear got away with) that you later wished you hadn't (phew!)
A3) Happy to have got away with all of those, and no regrets.

Q4) The error that was 200% his/her (ya bast*#d) fault
A4) Speeding that resulted in a 1-week ban.
==================

Questions from MBK

Q1) Please could you clear up a rumour? Is it true that you were in Ronin, in the back of a
Citroen? See 1.15 on this video for details Car Chase From Ronin -
A1) If I told you then I'd have to kill you, but it does look a bit like me.

Q2) The (70's) Batmobile or Kitt? Why?
A2) Kitt, because David Hasseloff went onto be in Baywatch with all those scantily clad babes.

Q3). Our local rugby club recently 're-purposed' a bus shelter (complete with expensive
electronic screen) as an impromptu dug out. Have you ever 're-purposed' an item and if so, for
what new role?
A3) Wife to ex-wife

Q4) What do you consider your biggest driving mistake?
A4) See Q1 from 45bvtc

Q5) Which Top Gear challenge would you most like to have been part of or recreate?
A5) SLK55 versus a Porsche Boxter I would exchange for real ammunition resulting the end of
Clarkson

Q6) Sweeper, hairpin, opens over crest or any other. What is your favourite type or corner?
A6) Muller corner

DAYTONA 2
Q7) As Sheryl Crow once sang: "everyday is a winding road", which winding road is your most
memorable drive?
A7) Porsche 911 Turbo (930) early morning thunder and lightning storm lighting-up the sky on
the M5 with spectacular views over the Severn estuary to Wales.
==================

Questions from Veneeringman

Q1) What was your first car Ben?
A1) E21 BMW 320

Q2) Is the RS3 the best car he has owned to date? If not what was/is?
A2) The RS3 is the best all-round car I've owned to date, but the Mercedes SL my favourite.
Daytona 3
Daytona 4
Daytona 5

Q3) How often do you like to change your car?
A3) Regularly or when needed

==================

Question from Sandra

Q1) You have a budget of 100k, you can buy as many or few cars as you like; so, what would
you choose and why?
A1) RS3 and a Mercedes SL.

Daytona 6
Daytona 7
Daytona 8
Daytona 9
Daytona 11

Q2) If you could have any female sitting beside you on a special Sunday drive (excluding
wife/partner) who would you choose and why?
A2) Suzy Perry, a great looking action girl with all the curves in the right places, and as a
bonus she's a petrol head.

==================

Questions from RS3copilot

Q1) What and where was your first job
A1) Apprentice engineer at Lucas Aerospace

Q2) And the job where you were happiest and would go back to
A2) Lifeguard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RS3copilot, MBK, Ghost and 4 others
Ben, some great answers and a fantastic write up and the pictures are amazing. Thank you very much for being our second guest on Questions and Answers. :) x

Thanks Sandra, as i said before it was a hard act to follow after 45bvtc but as Ghost initiated the topic i think it only right that he should be the next candidate.

Reactions: Sandra and 45bvtc
Thanks Sandra, as i said before it was a hard act to follow after 45bvtc but as Ghost initiated the topic i think it only right that he should be the next candidate.
I agree with that Sandra, Spooky should definitely be next... :jump:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Thank you Sandra for setting the post up... the threads looking good :icon_thumright:

Thanks Daytona for taking the time to answer the many questions.. :hi:

I like your choice of music, but shame on you for putting what is undoubtedly your loooove for ll Divo onto your mum!! :no: :lmfao:

Daytona… “Suzy Perry, a great looking action girl with all the curves in the right places, and as a
bonus she's a petrol head.
”

I couldn’t agree more.. :icon_thumright:

Your RS3 and Mercedes look stunning!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sandra and DAYTONA 500
Superb answers Ben, especially Muller Corner :lmfao:

Did the SL pre or post date the repurposing of the wife? My Mrs has a theory that cars like the SL, R8, DB9 usually indicate this repurposing pattern is imminent. To be fair she has some evidence to go on given the behaviour of a few of our friends. :slap:

As for Suzy Perry, even bigger bonus as she's also a lifelong Wolves fan, I've seen her a few times at the Mol, I'll ask her for an autograph for you next time!

Reactions: RS3copilot and Ghost

Did the SL pre or post date the repurposing of the wife? My Mrs has a theory that cars like the SL, R8, DB9 usually indicate this repurposing pattern is imminent. To be fair she has some evidence to go on given the behaviour of a few of our friends. :slap:

As for Suzy Perry, even bigger bonus as she's also a lifelong Wolves fan, I've seen her a few times at the Mol, I'll ask her for an autograph for you next time!

Thanks Mark, the wife was long gone when i had the SL:undwech: as for Suzy Perry don't bother getting her autograph i'd rather have her phone number:hubbahubba:

Reactions: RS3copilot, Sandra, Mr_Freeze and 2 others
I cant understand this fascination for Suzy Perry, all i can say to that is thank goodness for sky and i dont have to hear her droning on and spoiling my enjoyment of Formula 1 :) x

Reactions: Jake 61, 45bvtc and DAYTONA 500
Suzy Perry's mild yam yam droning will be the least of your worries this year with the 'noise' of the new V6T engines.

Though if what I her on the rumour mill is true Red Bull are having so much trouble with the Renault engine because they can't get Sound App from the Clio RS to work. Apparently Vettel is quite upset that the 'whines like Mark Webber after team orders' option has now been deleted altogether.

So the cars might not sound much but at least there is plenty for you girls to get excited about in the looks department...

SPAD_DildoF1.jpg

Reactions: Mr_Freeze, Ghost, crazy88 and 3 others
Some of them answers are priceless Ben :lmfao:

Reactions: 45bvtc, DAYTONA 500 and Sandra
Some of them answers are priceless Ben :lmfao:
Jason thats just my sense of humour but John said it was "thinking outside the box" i presume that must be the technical definition Lol.

Reactions: voorhees, MBK, RS3copilot and 2 others

How come you've been to the Molineux Ground; are you a Wolves supporter, or were you there at an away game? I didn't have you down as a football fan! :sadlike:

The Blue one; I bet it was a bit of a wrench letting that go.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
How come you've been to the Molineux Ground; are you a Wolves supporter, or were you there at an away game? I didn't have you down as a football fan! :sadlike:

Yes indeed, along with Eric Idle, Noddy Holder, Robert Plant and Suzi Perry I am a lifelong Wolves supporter. Whether that qualifies me as a football fan I will let others decide :laugh: I'm also friends with Stan Cullis's granddaughter so the connections are many and varied. I sit in the posh bit, known as the Billy Quiet which might be what confused you!

So the cars might not sound much but at least there is plenty for you girls to get excited about in the looks department...]

They moved this month's F1 Racing magazine to the top shelf.. :lmfao:

BfUyCksIAAEp_6C.jpg

The cashier asked if I wanted him to put it in a plain brown paper bag for me!!
:blink: :blush:

Reactions: 45bvtc, DAYTONA 500, MBK and 1 other person