Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: RSQ3.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    It is stunning, exactly what I'd want an Audi to look like. Not advisable to stand up in a hurry in a busy open plan office after looking at that for any length of time.
    Ya see, ya see: there's the difference. You're obviously in a 'younger' work environment.

Me, an OAP, ok with an RS3 and a TT roadster for fun. But I do have the time to carefully view the photo and then stand slowly, very slowly, and then pi** off to the pub for lunch while you're still contemplating pipes and stuff in that open plan office.

Just for fun my friend, swap my years for yours anytime...
    warren_S3 and DAYTONA500 like this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 45bvtc View Post

The single pipe for me is an AGE thing.

Years ago, 60/70/80s, a single big-bore pipe was every kids dream me included; now, with gas-flow management, keeping gas flow fast in a small bore pipe is the way to go, but we can now manage the number of outlets electronically. Couldn't do that in the 70's. Exhaust flow is a fascinating subject, as are the aesthetics of...

As for the RS3, this photo knocks me out, and has me checking my Bank balance...:

One word... STUNNING...
    Ibis White RS3 - Black Satin Wheels - Black Styling Package -

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 45bvtc View Post

The single pipe for me is an AGE thing.

Years ago, 60/70/80s, a single big-bore pipe was every kids dream me included; now, with gas-flow management, keeping gas flow fast in a small bore pipe is the way to go, but we can now manage the number of outlets electronically. Couldn't do that in the 70's. Exhaust flow is a fascinating subject, as are the aesthetics of...

As for the RS3, this photo knocks me out, and has me checking my Bank balance...:

looks ****e, they are fake serving no performance purpose. They are jewelry for small dicked chavs and barrys

a simple twin pipe system is appropriate, a homage to the urquattro and the RS2, which where also 5 pots

BTW if any of the bazzers on here want this mod you can do it yourself for very little money

50 Free HP

obviously if you change the type R logo to an RS one you get a 70bhp gain
    Last edited by Dave Hedgehog; 25th February 2014 at 20:33.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
    looks ****e, they are fake serving no performance purpose. They are jewelry for small dicked chavs and barrys

a simple twin pipe system is appropriate, a homage to the urquattro and the RS2, which where also 5 pots

BTW if any of the bazzers on here want this mod you can do it yourself for very little money

50 Free HP

Does the same apply to this? Audi RS3 Sportback with MTM Upgrades | Surrey Near London Hampshire Sussex | Bramley
    45bvtc and Mr_Freeze like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYTONA500 View Post

yep you can even see the real exhaust inside the chav coffee cans lol

if you take the car to BMW and ask nicely they will hook you up with a fake V8 sound track throught the speakers as well

oohh you are going to love this zorst mod

moddeduk1-2006-262.jpg

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MBK View Post
    Except at trade in time when they are trained to tell you whatever car you have is now next to worthless and will be difficult to sell...

Agree on the RS Q3 everything I've read about it on road and track suggest it has superb handling, a little more lively than the RS3 maybe. They've got something right if it can as good as match the lap times of the A45 AMG.
    Yeah the trade in price for mums Q3 was so insulting I told them to stick it and I'll sell it privately they said now way will you be able to sell it before you collect the new car (1month at the time). They offered 21k for a 2year old Q3 which had done 10k and had every option is to me a piss take so I put it up for 26k for a quick sale 2nd day of it being on autotrader I got a 4th phone call from a nice guy down in usk asking if he could view the car the next day. Next day he came put a deposit down and waited for the log book to come back as mum was taking her reg off. Last week before I left for Florida where I am now he collected very happy. So got 5k more than what the dealer offered and no doubt they would have put it up for 27k.

But with regards to the Q3RS it must be a very good car the times don't lie if evo did it on the same track, same day as the A45 amg which everyone says is a brilliant car.
    MBK likes this.
    New Car
    Audi S3 Sprint Blue Oscarli Stage 2+
    Old Cars

Audi TTRS 2010 Phantom Black Oscarli Stage 1
    Audi S3 2009 Facelift Ibis White (Recaro Buckets)
    Audi S3 2009 Pre-Facelift Solar Orange Oscarli Stage 2
    Audi A1 185 2011 White

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post

50 Free HP

Nice one Dave, do you know I've been pissing about with cars for nearly 25 years and interacting of forums for about 15, and in all this time if I'd have met you sooner I could have reset my moral compass by your personal opinions and not been inflicted with such a minuscule pecker. I'll apologise to the wife for my physical shortcomings, remove the Civic type R badge from the back of my S3 and convert to the view of the world according to Dave Hedgehog

Never tire of the 'if you don't think like me you're obviously a c**t' mentality!
    Ashmcblue likes this.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

1st Gear

Status
    Nice one Dave, do you know I've been pissing about with cars for nearly 25 years and interacting of forums for about 15, and in all this time if I'd have met you sooner I could have reset my moral compass by your personal opinions and not been inflicted with such a minuscule pecker. I'll apologise to the wife for my physical shortcomings, remove the Civic type R badge from the back of my S3 and convert to the view of the world according to Dave Hedgehog

Never tire of the 'if you don't think like me you're obviously a c**t' mentality!

Status
    Actually I'm going to have to retract that offer, I can't do it. Those twin pipes are giving me the horn. I'm going to have to stick the pipe cleaner dick and my love of symmetry
    45bvtc likes this.

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

MBK
    5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Morells View Post
    Yeah the trade in price for mums Q3 was so insulting I told them to stick it and I'll sell it privately they said now way will you be able to sell it before you collect the new car (1month at the time). They offered 21k for a 2year old Q3 which had done 10k and had every option is to me a piss take so I put it up for 26k for a quick sale 2nd day of it being on autotrader I got a 4th phone call from a nice guy down in usk asking if he could view the car the next day. Next day he came put a deposit down and waited for the log book to come back as mum was taking her reg off. Last week before I left for Florida where I am now he collected very happy. So got 5k more than what the dealer offered and no doubt they would have put it up for 27k.

But with regards to the Q3RS it must be a very good car the times don't lie if evo did it on the same track, same day as the A45 amg which everyone says is a brilliant car.
    Exactly, the PX offers they make are an insult seems to be the same whatever the model of car too. Then they expect you to pay top money for whatever they are selling. I'm not sure when or why things have changed the deals I did on a couple of TTs were reasonable in the past but now it's a joke. Audi have lost my business for good, deals have to be fair. Interestingly I have had a call from Audi to discuss some comments I made about the dealer so someone at HQ does actually seem to care about this mentality. Seems a short term strategy to me you might get bitten once but you won't go back twice.

Same track, same day in back to back runs, it's a good car and won over the sceptics in the evo team too - still not my cup of tea but it must give a lot of hope for the next RS3.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MBK View Post
    Exactly, the PX offers they make are an insult seems to be the same whatever the model of car too. Then they expect you to pay top money for whatever they are selling. I'm not sure when or why things have changed the deals I did on a couple of TTs were reasonable in the past but now it's a joke. Audi have lost my business for good, deals have to be fair. Interestingly I have had a call from Audi to discuss some comments I made about the dealer so someone at HQ does actually seem to care about this mentality. Seems a short term strategy to me you might get bitten once but you won't go back twice.

Same track, same day in back to back runs, it's a good car and won over the sceptics in the evo team too - still not my cup of tea but it must give a lot of hope for the next RS3.
    i really fancy an RS6 atm but why the hell should i pay Audi £1250 a month when BMW will let me have an equally priced and powered M5 for £600

they do seam to have lost the plot a bit imo

especially with the M4 looking so good

Status
    Artimus likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    errrrr

i really bloody like that

Short Back

Status
    The lines are all wrong, it doesn't look as well balanced as most Audi's IMO. It's too tall\narrow to carry off the sporty look & try as I might, I still can't find anything nice about the 8V rear light cluster.

2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

dbm
    2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Artimus View Post
    That makes me think of this for some strange reason:

Veneeringman, Kelza and MBK like this.
    RS3 | TTS | A3 3.2Q | S3(8L)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12