HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL - 2013

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Best wishes for a contented 2013 Christmas to ALL contributors to this super RS3 Forum, thank you ALL... :hi:

Reactions: Moschops, L1ARR, Ghost and 6 others
Hope you all have a great Christmas. :) x

merry+christmas+banner.jpg

wish you have the best Christmas ever!!! :beerchug:

Christmas gifts 2013

P1000451xx_zpsdcbfa33a.jpg

P1000455xx_zps900d9dfd.jpg

It'll NOT stay that background colour for long :busted_cop:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, monkeyboy_marcus, Audi Dynamik and 7 others
How's john and bluey this afternoon ;)

Reactions: 45bvtc
How's john and bluey this afternoon ;)

All very well thank you (and you?) and the Grouse ain't touched yet...

Just back from lunch at the Granary Grill at Weston Park (an excellent establishment with good food and friendly staff) that included exercising Bluey on the A5 toward Telford, most enjoyable. Brimmed Bluey on the way back with Shell V-Power: the average consumption per tankful remains between 25.6 to 25.8mpg (25.2 from new). Interestingly, that's near enough the same as we get with our 2.0TT so driving style is a prime element.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday...

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and T-800
Hi john ,,If that grouse was here it would be finished ,only kidding very busy feeding loads of lovely guests at the moment ,as I will get a holiday when it's all over and I'm going to enjoy the super smooth milly and that lovely sound hopefully if the weather keeps up ;)

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Hi john ,,If that grouse was here it would be finished ,only kidding very busy feeding loads of lovely guests at the moment ,as I will get a holiday when it's all over and I'm going to enjoy the super smooth milly and that lovely sound hopefully if the weather keeps up ;)

It'll not last long once opened John, It'll have no time at all to run or go off. You're invited to share, John, but you'd best hurry - my pre-Christmas tasting 1-litre bottle is now dry, so this one is next to the door; that grouse is now a running... :friends:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and T-800
A belated Merry Xmas from me ,I've been away staying with a relative with no internet and no mobile internet connection either.481518 505297052838006 703412074 n

Reactions: Moschops, Sandra and 45bvtc