Its done. I'm official.

Somniac

Reaction score
Picked up the RS3 today :) :) :) , so I'm no longer just a lurker on the forum. Now all I have to do is work out what all the buttons and knobs do and how to stop myself stamping on the brake with my left foot going for a clutch that doesn't exist.

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, DAYTONA 500, L1ARR and 1 other person
Enjoy the whole experience somniac it's really is a lovely car ,and dont stamp on the brake with your left foot and launch it lol take u a few week to get used to the dsg if coming from a manual ;)

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc
Picked up the RS3 today :) :) :) , so I'm no longer just a lurker on the forum. Now all I have to do is work out what all the buttons and knobs do and how to stop myself stamping on the brake with my left foot going for a clutch that doesn't exist.

A few magic days you're gonna remember for a long time, enjoy... :yahoo:

And just leave that left foot firmly planted on the left-foot-rest

Reactions: Daytona3
Welcome to the party pal !!!
It's a very very addictive experience owning one of these machines.

Misano Red eh? Nice very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MBK
Welcome to an elite (but very friendly) group ;)

Tuck your left foot under the seat squab for the first week or so, that helps the transition. Now my problem is that I stall every manual I drive when I attempt to pull away!

Reactions: MBK, DAYTONA 500, T-800 and 1 other person
Welcome, hope you enjoy the RS3 as much as the other owners on here do!

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, T-800 and 45bvtc

:friends:A photo please, just one... clean or dirty (sorry) don't mind...

Reactions: kanecullen89, MBK, DAYTONA 500 and 2 others
I bet you're like a kid at Christmas, oh i forgot it is Christmas enjoy and welcome to the club.:thumbsup:

Reactions: MBK
Thanks guys - appreciated. John, I'll post a pic when I get home. Its bog standard so I'm sure you've seen it all before.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Thanks guys - appreciated. John, I'll post a pic when I get home. Its bog standard so I'm sure you've seen it all before.
We want to see a photo of the car not of a toilet.:Flush:

Reactions: T-800
Welcome to the club :sign_welcome:

Good timing too for the AWD :icon_thumright:

So this is where I break out the picture of my wife washing her pussy, right?

WetPussy.jpg

Reactions: RedDejavu, Mr_Freeze and DAYTONA 500
This girl's got two.

Reactions: dbm
Even the guys on Scooby forums (my last hangout) didn't resort to the toilet humour and pussy jokes with so little provocation ;-)
Pic will have to wait. I wasn't going to stand around in the wind and rain this afternoon taking pictures.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Mr_Freeze
Even the guys on Scooby forums (my last hangout) didn't resort to the toilet humour and pussy jokes with so little provocation ;-)
Pic will have to wait. I wasn't going to stand around in the wind and rain this afternoon taking pictures.

Don't worry mate, if there's an opening, we're in like Flynn.

Reactions: dbm, DAYTONA 500 and T-800
There you go John, you wanted a pic.
My 12 year old son has named it "Ericius Ignius" (Flaming Hedgehog apparently)

My rs3

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Kelza, T-800 and 2 others
Nice motor! That's not bog-standard, by the way. It has the aluminium pack at the very least!

Nice motor! That's not bog-standard, by the way. It has the aluminium pack at the very least!

Thanks DBM.
No mention of aluminium on the spec when I bought it. The trouble is that because you can't buy them new I can't spec a standard one up on the website and see what's different. I thought you guys had paid to get the aluminium detailing colour coded with the car, didn't realise that it was an extra (its a bit tacky if you ask me).

Anybody know where I can find the standard spec and the list of options for the RS ?

Anybody know where I can find the standard spec and the list of options for the RS ?

Send me a PM with your own e-mail address and I'll send you a 2011 or 2012 (or both) Sales Brochure in pdf format - in the meantime as you're on-line I'll send you mine...

Send me a PM with your own e-mail address and I'll send you a 2011 or 2012 (or both) Sales Brochure in pdf format - in the meantime as you're on-line I'll send you mine...

Thanks John. YHM.

ALL done - hope Santa doesn't get in the way... :superman:

Thanks John, got them. Some Boxing day reading. Talking of Santa.......... I've got to sign off, there's a mince pie and some carrots in front of the fireplace with my name on them.

Have a very happy Christmas all !

Reactions: 45bvtc and Kelza
iam going to wait now till jan and see if i can get a nice one in the jan sales .

Its also got PU7/6XJ Light and rain sensor pack. Includes auto-dimming rear-view mirror and door mirrors, automatic headlight activation, automatic windscreen wipers, coming home/leaving home function and sun band for windscreen

Its also got PU7/6XJ Light and rain sensor pack. Includes auto-dimming rear-view mirror and door mirrors, automatic headlight activation, automatic windscreen wipers, coming home/leaving home function and sun band for windscreen

As Ayrton Senna did once say "how you know this?" :readit:

i have been in talks today over a nice looking rs3 with around 15k on the clock . the thing that put me off is the guy from the garage said i would be the 4th owner which was a bit of a put off . he also said it was a ex demo . but a plus point is it is under 30k hpi clear no accidents . full history and in great condition the guy said . what do you guys think . it is the owner thing is my worry or am i being over cautious ?

I'd keep looking, plenty of 1 owner RS3's for sale, seems a lot of owners in a short space of time ? is it an 11 plate ?

yeah the one i talked with you about a few days back a garage have it now . that is what i thought oh well .

As if to continue the theme (I didn't start this Sandra) I've recently become so domesticated in my old age that I've tried doin' the laundry, and this is what happened to one of RS3copilot's T-shirts

underboob-awesome-21_zps61be6d00.jpg

I've offered to wash it again but she says that's not a good idea

Reactions: ColeyRS3, Mr_Freeze and DAYTONA 500
And carrying the theme on i can't help wonder what it smells like.:think:

Reactions: Mr_Freeze
Guys, I hate to burst your bubbles but I'm not understanding the theme, as in "I'm continuing the theme" here.

My post was about used cars, what was yours?

I would hate to think you could use this thread to show mildly erotic photos for your own personal gratification, without any link to used cars!
v
v
v
v
v
:hubbahubba: :applaus:

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, DAYTONA 500 and 45bvtc