• 1 Post By CarrG
  • 1 Post By S3 AD
  • 2 Post By lgooch
  • 2 Post By Dave Hedgehog

Thread: Audi Manchester Showroom

Bazinga

Status

Audi Manchester Showroom

Called into Audi Manchester yesterday for a Nosey, had a look at the New S3 Sportback they had in the showroom, looks OK, but could never tempt me away from the RS3 !!
    However The 2off RS6 Avant's they had in were another matter !! Time to get a BIG loan i think They were £ 84900 !!
    45bvtc likes this.
    2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / Led interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts / extended leather / Michelin Pilot super sport tyres / and a few other things

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    I guarantee you'd be faster between base and Buxton in the RS3 Sean and have used a lot less petrol too (not that that matters).

The RS6 is a big bruiser machine but fabulous never the less

The RS4 is interesting, but the RS3 sublime…

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Veneeringman View Post
    Called into Audi Manchester yesterday for a Nosey, had a look at the New S3 Sportback they had in the showroom, looks OK, but could never tempt me away from the RS3 !!
    However The 2off RS6 Avant's they had in were another matter !! Time to get a BIG loan i think They were £ 84900 !!
    I'm really not a fan of the New S3, looks dare i say it.. too bland and the interior with the Sat Nav popping up on the dash seems a bit ugly & cheap?

RS6 Avant is a special machine indeed! However... 75K+ starting... I'm not so sure! BUT if you've got it (£) why not spend it!

Big fan of the RS4 Avant though, beautiful motor!

I wonder what a RS1 would be like if they made one... a true pocket rocket indeed!!
    45bvtc likes this.
    Ibis White RS3 - Black Satin Wheels - Black Styling Package -

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah i was looking at that red S3 Sportback just as you walk through the doors at Manchester Audi a couple of weeks ago too.
    Rather impressed by it but there just isn't quite enough space for me. Correct me if im wrong but are they only available in 18" wheels ? It would just have that extra edge to it if they had 19" as an option.
    I also saw the 2 RS6s, What a machines they are !
    Veneeringman and 45bvtc like this.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

1st Gear

Status
    The RS6 seems very popular, but it does need to be a very special car for the ££, I will find out in a couple of weeks as I got an invite to drive it.........o and an R8 v10 plus :-)
    45bvtc likes this.
    Currently testing Audi's RS3 brake fix......will it work

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 AD View Post
    The RS6 seems very popular, but it does need to be a very special car for the ££, I will find out in a couple of weeks as I got an invite to drive it.........o and an R8 v10 plus :-)
    Is that at the "The Audi Sport Showcase" at Brands Hatch by any chance mate?
    Ibis White RS3 - Black Satin Wheels - Black Styling Package -

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3 AD View Post
    Photo's and report please Andy (AUDIS IN THE (OULTON) PARK)

1st Gear

Status
    RS6 is a very capable car as I found out on my extended test drive lapping the M50 in the horrendous rainlast Sat at Audi Sport Showcase Celtic Manor. De-limited top speed is addictive! Oh the RS4/5, S7 and V10 R8 aint bad either...
    45bvtc likes this.
    Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Privacy - New Brakes
    VW California GP 180 DSG "Candy"

1st Gear

Status
    It is an Audi sport show case but not at Brands, I wasnt given the option of location. This one is at Elvetham Hall. I'll get some pics up John, along with my opinion on anythig I drive. I had a week end in an R8 v8 last year so am very interested in how the new Stronic v10 compares
    45bvtc likes this.
    Currently testing Audi's RS3 brake fix......will it work

3rd Gear

Status
    Just had my A3 serviced in Stockport an they gave me a TT to run around in. Picked my car back up this morning an they started up a r8 v10 in the showroom as someone was coming to pick it up. Jesus I thought the windows were gonna crack. Sounded awesome
    45bvtc and MBK like this.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    Just had my A3 serviced in Stockport an they gave me a TT to run around in. Picked my car back up this morning an they started up a r8 v10 in the showroom as someone was coming to pick it up. Jesus I thought the windows were gonna crack. Sounded awesome
    My dealer lent me an RS6 for a week, what a machine, its very comfy and the handling is tidy for a barge but its all about that engine, it just kept bursting out laughing all the time, people must have thought i was mental

i would however loose my licence in it, a light touch on the throttle to pass a car a m way speeds puts you into instant 12 month ban zone ...

oh and it can spin the wheels in third in the wet lol
    Kelza and MBK like this.