• 1 Post By Vorshprungdork
  • 2 Post By 45bvtc
  • 2 Post By 45bvtc
  • 1 Post By S3_Jacko
  • 2 Post By MB RS3

Thread: SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE RS3 CHASSIS

Status

SPOTTERS THREAD FOR THE RS3 CHASSIS

If you see an RS3 on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Wednesday 11th Black RS3 St Asaph A525 Lunchtime we passed each other on the bridge I was in my Daytona RS3.

XFi
    2nd Gear

Status
    Wednesday 18th AM Cornflower(?) blue RS3 on the A52 between Grantham and Bingham.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by XFi View Post
    Wednesday 18th AM Cornflower(?) blue RS3 on the A52 between Grantham and Bingham.
    No XFi, it was NOT the one and only Cornflower blue RS3 last Wednesday: Sepang blue is similar but metallic

2nd Gear

Status
    Red one in Lanark (Scotland) about a week ago, before this thread started but the one and only I have seen, so worthy of noting
    Sandra likes this.

XFi
    2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 45bvtc View Post
    No XFi, it was NOT the one and only Cornflower blue RS3 last Wednesday: Sepang blue is similar but metallic
    Well it wasn't metallic, front lip was colour coded too.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by XFi View Post
    Well it wasn't metallic, front lip was colour coded too.
    Hmmm that's very interesting XFi, very interesting... Must have looked really good!

AND the owner obviously has excellent taste!
    Last edited by 45bvtc; 21st September 2013 at 09:05.
    Kelza and Daytona3 like this.

Bazinga

Status
    Just Spotted a Metallic Blue RS3 on the opposite carriageway to me on the M60 Bredbury area noticed Reg began with SV12 and it had Alu pack.

Very nice to see another one a rare sight indeed the RS3 is.
    2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / Led interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts / extended leather / Michelin Pilot super sport tyres / and a few other things

Bazinga

Status
    Another one seen Could be same as above actually this time near Ashton-u-lyne snipe retail park last night at about 4.30 Blue with Alu styling pack
    2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / Led interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts / extended leather / Michelin Pilot super sport tyres / and a few other things

5th Gear

Status
    Don't ya' just love these RS3 machines Sean!

Played with a variety of Audi's recently: RS4, TTRS Plus, RS6, S5 Coupe, and today a short blast in an V10 R8 (thanks to a kind man at Stafford Audi) but I kid you not this RS3 doesn't disappoint, ever; it is a seriously mean (but discreet) piece of kit.

Ok, and the compelling (de-cat) noise...

From home to Nottingham today to purchase/collect four 18-inch Audi wheels with Bridgetone tyres (ALL ex-TTS new for our own TT) and the RS3 carried them easily and returned 30.1mpg to boot; and only overtaken once in Nottingham, I was in the wrong lane and 3-wheels/tyres were masking my rear view, tsk!

RS3 badges OFF again so back to discrete (and that's just a laugh as they look but aren't really sure(?)); but what an ACE ALL ROUND motorcar! Thanks Audi!

And didn't see another RS3 on the journey (home/Nottingham/Stafford/home): ACE!

Edited only to show just how good an RS3 looks loaded, and to prove it was an 'unfair' overtake due to my rear view being full of rubber...

Last edited by 45bvtc; 31st October 2013 at 11:33.
    Ghost and Veneeringman like this.

5th Gear

Status
    Theres a guy up my way with a Racing Mica RS3... the car is absolutely stunning and see it all the time.... has to be the colour of choice for me
    45bvtc likes this.
    Audi history... Brilliant Red 2.0tfsi Quattro, Sprint Blue S3...

Status
    Black RS3 yesterday about midday A46 heading towards M69 Leicester.
    Slowed down an awful lot and wondered why then saw the Police car in the layby

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    White 62 plate RS3 in Folkestone earlier this morning about 8ish...Mal?

I drove past as you were waiting to turn right to join the road burger king is on in Folkestone.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwistof View Post
    White 62 plate RS3 in Folkestone earlier this morning about 8ish...Mal?

I drove past as you were waiting to turn right to join the road burger king is on in Folkestone.
    Sounds like me mate, was on the way to work (Half asleep no doubt lol) where were you? Should of "Tooted".
    Ibis White RS3 - Black Satin Wheels - Black Styling Package -

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MB RS3 View Post
    Sounds like me mate, was on the way to work (Half asleep no doubt lol) where were you? Should of "Tooted".
    I first saw you about 2 cars in front me going along the dual carriage way near the park farm industrial estate, then I was behind you at the BK round about and as you went to the right hand lane I passed you....was very tempted to toot or give you some DV action - will do next time though. Car was looking in a very clean condition as well (unlike mine! haha)
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwistof View Post
    I first saw you about 2 cars in front me going along the dual carriage way near the park farm industrial estate, then I was behind you at the BK round about and as you went to the right hand lane I passed you....was very tempted to toot or give you some DV action - will do next time though. Car was looking in a very clean condition as well (unlike mine! haha)
    Yeah that was me! Haha... you should of I would of recognised your car! Ahh thanks mate but don't be fooled it was clean for a day or 2 then it was a state again, cleaning her today though
    kwistof and 45bvtc like this.
    Ibis White RS3 - Black Satin Wheels - Black Styling Package -

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Silver/Grey RS3 this morning on Stratford Road in Shirley (Solihull)

RS03 ***

Bazinga

Status
    Black RS3 61 plate seen near Stalybridge Cheshire with Alu styling pack......

Status
    White RS3 with A#5 plate with Welsh flag,stopping at Brandon Hall hotel in Warwickshire

MBK
    5th Gear

Status
    61 plate Daytona RS3 at the parking spot above Dinas Mawddwy on Monday afternoon (2pm ish), looked like you were enjoying the view!