My US Steed

Mr_Freeze

Reaction score
Hi guys,
have fun tomorrow at the dyno, shame I couldn't make it. Think about me sunning myself while your smelling burning rubber and exhaust fumes.
By the way, check out my ride for the next 2 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: CarrG and wickedstef
Hi guys,
have fun tomorrow at the dyno, shame I couldn't make it. Think about me sunning myself while your smelling burning rubber and exhaust fumes.
By the way, check out my ride for the next 2 weeks
Howdy Neil,be careful with the power of that thing theres only one Pony under the bonnet:jester:,im sure you can organise another Dyno meet when your back in the UK and of course ADI is not to far away have a good holiday.BEN.

Reactions: Mr_Freeze
How many gallons to the mile does that do Neil? I'm imagining you wearing a huge Stetson while you cruise about in that!

Dyno results, for what they are worth up soon.

And a WET weekend forecast for Trowbridge this weekend Neil! :Flush:

Eat your heart out!

Took Lightning out for a run for the first time since I got back yesterday.
Wow, it feels like she has already had a remap after driving an American "Muscle car" for 2 weeks!
Considering the Mustang has a V6 3.7l power plant, I have to say it is a big lumbering lump compared the the RS.
It has an inbuilt 0 to 60 timer in the track menu, the best I could get out of it was 8.2

I did manage to get the tail out in the wet when I floored it pulling out of Walmart, fun but not recommended!

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and MBK
8.2s from 3.7l :laugh: so maybe there is 'replacement for displacement after all'.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500