Scottish members for SECC Scottish Car Show

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all,

Long story short, we've got more space than we need at the Scottish Car Show due to some people not managing to make it (was originally booked months ago) and now I'm looking for volunteers to come and show off their RS3. The show will be at the SECC in Glasgow, and your car would need to be there all day on the Sunday (10am-4.30pm).

Details are here and the actual show site is here - The Scottish Car Show - Sunday July 21st 2013 - The SECC, Glasgow

Anyone interested, PM me with your details.

Thanks,
Martin

Martin, try confirm if rs3-kel is coming:) x

Reactions: MartayMcFly
I will come ,just need to find out about tickets ..will just pay at the gate ,can i get in at 6am ?

Last edited:
Eh is Simon not coming down or is he still abroad?
He's here for now, but will be away for the show. I think.

edit - maybe a bit vague there - he's definitely not coming, but I'm not 100% if it's because he's away or just can't make the date.

Find out and let me know ,dont want to steal his space lol

I will come ,just need to find out about tickets ..will just pay at the gate ,can i get in at 6am ?

Great news. Don't worry about tickets unless you want more than one, then let me know and I'll get some more (or you can pay at the gate but it'll cost more). We've paid for 12 cars and 3 passengers, and you'll only be the 10th car on the stand so you're covered. You can bring along some drinks or snacks or something if you really want to contribute :icon_thumright:

Cool what time wil you be there martin it will be me and the other half,ohh what do you want from cumbria ,kendal mint cake lol

I'll be there around 3pm on the Saturday, then I'll try and get down nice and early on the Sunday for people arriving in the morning. Mint cake sounds perfect!

Will get a few different ,cumbrian food items lol ,just tell me what time you want me there as it will take me 3 hours :)

See you all sunday the 21st...;)
b196850ee3c473aa8981a555e9628b80_zpsd368c1e9.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Right ,I can't make this so rs3 is still needed asap

He's here for now, but will be away for the show. I think.

edit - maybe a bit vague there - he's definitely not coming, but I'm not 100% if it's because he's away or just can't make the date.

It's because I'm having issues with flaking paint on the front of the car and am fighting Audi about it and might not even have an Audi at that point.

I'm up for the Sunday just let me know.

Reactions: Kelza and Sandra
It's because I'm having issues with flaking paint on the front of the car and am fighting Audi about it and might not even have an Audi at that point.

Front bumper or body?? Thats shocking!