45bvtc

T

T-800

Hi everyone,

I would just like to thank john for his time and advice today, I have been looking for a RS3 for a few weeks now and today I've put a deposit down on a 12 plate Misano Red car, however I did have some concerns about the car but after ringing and speaking to john about it I went and bought the car, I would just like to thank john for his time today, how many people have time for a stranger ringing them up on a Saturday morning ? John took the time to listen to me and offered what I thought was very very sound advice and john if you read this I :applaus:you. Thank you for today your advice was priceless!!!

Reactions: wickedstef, S3 AD, voorhees and 4 others
In an age when people often say helping others for no personal gain is a thing of the past John is a shining example that the spirit of community and friendship is alive and well. He has incredible knowledge and wisdom for those prepared to seek his advice and listen.

Oh and I have to say great choice of RS3 colour too, some say they are fastest!

Going by this forum though the blueys are best the best kept!

Reactions: voorhees, Moschops, Sandra and 2 others
I wish to add that John is always there to help others, he gives his time, his knowledge and most of all he is very friendly and respected by many. Thanks John. :) x

Reactions: Moschops, monkeyboy_marcus, MBK and 1 other person
and another big thanks here ... I've had quiet brakes for the last 7000 miles thanks to John ... made my RS3 ownership a lot more pleasurable and kept me sane !! :respekt:

Sterling work John:applaus:
This is a joy to read,it makes the forum a wealthier place with knowledgable members and also others picking bits up on the way.
I told my little sis about the remote window opening on her old nail and the little sun visor above the mirror and she was chuffed to bits,stuff I learnt from here,every little helps.

Reactions: 45bvtc