RS3 worth..

tee-bee

Reaction score
ANy idea what your RS3s are worth now?

Just seen the new ALPINAs... and kinda do like 'em...

Depends on who you ask, I was looking at insurance quotes last night and most sites were valuing mine at £32k! A 10k drop in less than 6 months WTF!

I know.. kinda depressing.. felt kinda let down when Audi UK initially said only 1000 were coming in.. they decided to extend that number..

500 was the initial number then Audi add another 250. But IIRC only 660 have been so far registered in the UK.

I know.. kinda depressing.. felt kinda let down when Audi UK initially said only 1000 were coming in.. they decided to extend that number..

NO! Stuff what Audi Sales have/may have said, they probably don't remember anyway, sales...

The RS3 IS a GREAT car!

If you knew what I paid for mine (one of the first in September 2011) you'd be fuc#in' suicidal!

But I truly don't care! The RS3 IS a GREAT car! One of the best!

For me: THE BEST!

And Harris (love 'im lots) doesn't like it; so even more for us owners TO like it!

SO, if you are fortunate enough to have an RS3, enjoy it while you can!

No pockets in shrouds...

Reactions: ice_cube99 and Moschops
Q4 2012 and Q1 2013 registrations aren't included on that. Mine's a Q4 2012 car so I'm guessing there will be a ferw more to add to that number. Question is, who SORNs these cars from new (9 of them)? I doubt they'll be classics or more valuable at any time.....

yeah was just thinking that, mine won't be factored in Q1 2013, those numbers will be a fair few short

Q4 2012 and Q1 2013 registrations aren't included on that. Mine's a Q4 2012 car so I'm guessing there will be a ferw more to add to that number. Question is, who SORNs these cars from new (9 of them)? I doubt they'll be classics or more valuable at any time.....

The SORN'd cars will most likely be the s/h ones for sale at dealers

I've had mine independently valued yesterday by BCA as part of the "hand car back" process we've been looking at.

They said 35k, Its a 62 plate thats 6 months old with just short of 4k on the clock.

Was fairly pleased with that.

Just as well I'm in it for the long run then!:sob:

Reactions: 45bvtc
They are in very short supply, only 12 or so for sale at present, and how many of those are 'good' ones.

Mine is a 62 plate, in daytona, and I paid £36k in the trade for it, with only 1800 miles on it, 1 month ago