Has anyone heard of?

Morells

Reaction score
Basically has anyone heard of oscarli and there main guy rhichard washbrook is the guy who was the brains behind revo. Anyone had any experience?

IIRC an American guy called Mitch was originally the man behind REVO, met him at Silverstone 7-8 years ago when he and another lad Kev came to Revo remap my S4 at a company called Weltmeister / WRC Technologies based on the Silverstone business park. Mitch moved on and set up his own business, Weltmeister / WRC Tech owners fell out and went their separate ways.

Last edited:
Just spoke to my mate Steve who is allowed to do the oscarli maps and said stage 1 he can do for around £300 that's with VAT he hasn't got any RR tests done but he reckons it won't be far off if not similar to the big names so £800 for a apr or revo re map or £300 for a oscarli one hmmm your basically paying for the name then

I wouldn't have said it was that simple TBH. APR and REVO may have higher prices due to R&D costs but if a map is not dyno formulated and optimised how can he guarantee it's power output and long term performance? Does it have the same machine code, does it have back count detection program on it; does it use redundant tables or overwrite current ones. and importantly on the RS3, how does he suggest cracking the ECU's as they can't be OBD II flashed?

Anyone can whack up the boost, fuel and ignition timings and max out throttle agression but that doesn't constitute a remap. Some mappers will also provide a guarantee on engine life and damage potentially caused by their map.

Last edited: