MBK magazine article

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought i would share the link to Marks RS3 article. It is now in the audi-sport.net magazine. Please take a minute to read it and feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy the read, i sure did. Well done Mark. :) x

RS3 what's to like? | audi-sport.net magazine

​I cant wait for the next article all about the upcoming meet. :) x

Great write up. Id like to try new tyres (Michelins), but my car is only on 2500 miles and the present contis (which Ive never liked are like new) - Ill see what I can do to them over the next few thousand miles......

Cool article.

Watching the video, most journalists (and therefore punters) think that being 'evo' means getting the rear end moving; the video show that this is a) not the fastest way to get around and b) likely to put you in a hedge unless you are very skilled at catching it. Audis in general don't do this (they are engineered to understeer at the limit) and for the real world that is absolutely the best approach.

I've recently switched to GoodYear Eagle F1 Asymetric 2 on my car and even in the cold weather we are having they feel soooo much better than the standard tyres which came with the car.

Slight thread hijack, dbm I'm curious how long did it take for your F1's to bed in? Just put mine on new at the weekend.