I,m famous with a few other rs3 :( wtf lol

Kelza

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw a picture of my car on the s3 8p forum and i nearly fell off my chair lol
Spotte.rs

no point in hiding my reg plate as its all over the internet ....
9603e883f6e4e69d00874a25a9995d32_zps73031ab3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brodster
Considering it has a photography badge on it it is not a good pic at all,yes the cars nice but hardly going to win photographer of the year with the backdrop of a high street ? and to include your plate is wrong.

Looks great in the picture though. I don't get this blanking the number plate thing, never have.........

Looks great in the picture though. I don't get this blanking the number plate thing, never have.........

With digital cameras, photos hold info like size and location. Added with FB etc this can help the dishonest individuals to trace cars easier.

With digital cameras, photos hold info like size and location. Added with FB etc this can help the dishonest individuals to trace cars easier.
Yes it just makes it easier for criminals to clone a car the same as Rs3Kel's,sure he drives it in public places but to have a database online shouldn't happen imho and as for that geo tagging.... its big brother watching us.

Personally never bothers me if the reg is included or not.... Its there for everyone to read on a daily basis anyway.

If anyone wants a reg of an RS3 then they'll just search autotrader etc.

Not the best picture considering its 'watermarked' !!! :tocktock:

Car looks great, must look out for it when i'm up in the lakes.... which i will be alot in the coming months. But that tax disc would drive my OCD mental being off to one side :jester:

Personally never bothers me if the reg is included or not.... Its there for everyone to read on a daily basis anyway.

If anyone wants a reg of an RS3 then they'll just search autotrader etc.

This

Yeh ignorance is bliss. I understand that there are risks you take and risks you avoid, having vehicle info and location readily available are things you should avoid. Theres alot of wrongens out there and most are on the internet, alot of foriegn car theif gangs steal cars to order and dont go walking around the streets to find them, for the most part.

I agree with MacDaddy......Tax Disc.poor attention to detail.

Also noticed the dead fly stuck at bottom drivers side.

Reactions: Macdaddy
We get regular information security updates at work, it's not so much the problem of cloning, as you say they can find an RS3 on autotrader but all the same it would be a hassle if it happened to you. What it does is allow them to start building up a profile about you and your car via small snippets of information taken say from this site, things you write on facebook, the lat and long information from smartphone pictures etc etc. The security guy demonstrated how easy it was to find out a mass of information about one of the younger members of staff (they had given permission for this) who had open profiles and comments about future events/locations etc. I think it's worth keeping that in mind when you post stuff online and just being sensible about it.