RS3 widebody kit in Germany

that looks amazing ! Audi should of done that from the off since the RS4 and RS6 have a slighlty widebody kit .

Have I missed something? That looks terrible, what the **** is going on with the rear arches? Leave that one for the Focus RS boys I think ;)

Im with Tom looks too chav for an Audi.
it is starting to border on barry, the test would be to see if the ****er dubbers like it, if so its a definite no

why do the wings have holes in them?

I agree....bodykit is nice but too OTT!, but the rear valance with the twin exhausts like the TT-RS should have been applied to the RS3 IMO!?!

I agree....bodykit is nice but too OTT!, but the rear valance with the twin exhausts like the TT-RS should have been applied to the RS3 IMO!?!

I am so glad the car does not have the phoney giant coffee can exhausts

Nothing more Barry than pulling up behind a car at night and having the lights show up a teeny tiny exhaust in a giant fake tip

If that is how they had made it I can tell you now that I for one would not have bought one, I'm also pretty sure many others would agree.

It looks horrendous. Every time I see it I am reminded of that POS replica that was on ebay not so long ago! :keule:

Thats the best thing about the RS those who know cars will know the rest just think its an A3 suits me fine.

and yours just looks like an S3 with flared front arches...... each to his own...

That's fine by me ;) If I wanted people to turn round and look at my car I would have bought a bogey green Focus RS that looks like it crashed through the sticker aisle in Halfords!

Reactions: A3simon
looks far more purposeful with the aggressive arches, the current RS3 arches are too subtle IMO

That rear arch looks way out of proportion on the side on view IMHO ... the edge crease even goes into the rear door :unsure:

Rear Arch

I like it, the RS3 just looks unfinished without the wider arches (and should have been a 3 door all along).

Definately not what Audi should have put on the RS3 from build, unless you come from East Anglia & drive a tractor. Why would you want an RS3 Renault Clio? Or RS3 Mini Clubman? Sorry but it looks like it was given to some College Design Students from East London & this is what they think is the dogs wotsits.