Cardiff Audi - great customer experience

MBK

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My RS3 is a year old this week and went in for a service (free - the best kind) and the recall on the brake ducts. The customer service and all round experience was excellent, much better than other local Audi main dealer group I have to say.

I'd initially hoped to wait for the car but when the brake ducts took an bit longer (glue needed to dry) they quickly found me an almost new TT Quattro S-tronic for the day, it was a fairly basic car and I was pleasantly surprised it went very well and sounded good too. I'd be quite happy if I owned that TT, more than enough real world performance and such an improvement from the Mk1s I owned.

Now I know none of this is essential but it all adds to the feel good factor of Audi ownership. There were some nice touches to the day, being met at the door and greeted by name, every member of staff looking me in the eye and sounding confident and enthusiastic about what they did - even the refreshments lady. That says something about the way the company is run to me, happy staff give me confidence that they actually care about the job they do.

All the work was detailed on the invoice and explained clearly - even though I wasn't paying. My car was returned to me in showroom condition, it even smelled good inside despite the glue on the recall fix - that is good attention to detail in my world.

I've been quick enough to criticise dealers in the past so I'm happy to commend the service of Cardiff Audi from sales to service.

Likewise with Stafford Audi, superb service: I, with my RS3, had exactly the same treatment last Wednesday - thank you Audi.