JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    quattro81's Avatar
    All the gear.. No idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    982

    Audi Quattro GmbH tour

    As the title suggests, I have just got off the 'phone with the Audi factory at Neckarsulm, and have arranged myself a tour of their Quattro factory.....
    I am hoping that I can actually be there when my RS is on the production line, but That's gonna require some careful timing!
    Call me an anorak, but I'm mega excited - as is my four year old son who has decided that he's going to see the place "where the autobots are mad!" (he thinks all Audi/VW are autobots and has independently decided that all vauxhall's are decepticons)

    If anyone's interested the tour is 7 Euros, must be booked 2 weeks in advance in order to be shown round the quattro part too, and starts at 1:30pm lasting 2 hours

    Here's a link to the virtual tour of the Neckarsulm plant on the audi website.. Audi Worldwide > Company > Production plants > Neckarsulm
    Red is the colour..

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    jerseypaul's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jersey - Channel Isles
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by quattro81 View Post
    As the title suggests, I have just got off the 'phone with the Audi factory at Neckarsulm, and have arranged myself a tour of their Quattro factory.....
    I am hoping that I can actually be there when my RS is on the production line, but That's gonna require some careful timing!
    Call me an anorak, but I'm mega excited - as is my four year old son who has decided that he's going to see the place "where the autobots are mad!" (he thinks all Audi/VW are autobots and has independently decided that all vauxhall's are decepticons)

    If anyone's interested the tour is 7 Euros, must be booked 2 weeks in advance in order to be shown round the quattro part too, and starts at 1:30pm lasting 2 hours

    Here's a link to the virtual tour of the Neckarsulm plant on the audi website.. Audi Worldwide > Company > Production plants > Neckarsulm
    Superb.
    get me a t shirt!
    2012 RS3 Daytona grey - VW T5 Transporter 4motion 130 - VW UP!

  4. #3
    quattro81's Avatar
    All the gear.. No idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseypaul View Post
    Superb.
    get me a t shirt!
    Ill see what I can do, Paul
    Red is the colour..

  5. #4
    CarrG's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    260
    Thats so cool. Fab for you and your boy.

    Best I have to look forward to is Peppa Pig World.....
    Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Privacy - New Brakes
    VW California GP 180 DSG "Candy"

  6. #5
    jerseypaul's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jersey - Channel Isles
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrG View Post
    Thats so cool. Fab for you and your boy.

    Best I have to look forward to is Peppa Pig World.....
    Get me a t shirt too!
    2012 RS3 Daytona grey - VW T5 Transporter 4motion 130 - VW UP!

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    246
    I done Thomas the tank engine land not long ago but I'd rather do audiland
    lol

    Sounds good m8 I will have to try and get my lot around to the same way of thinking , I wish!!

    Wouldnt mind a t shirt too so take a big bag with ya Q
    Coming soon the new Audi RS3.... see it attached to your rear bumper on the Motorway no matter how fast you go!

  8. #7
    quattro81's Avatar
    All the gear.. No idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    982
    I'm lucky with my son.. I said to him the other bank holiday "where do you want to go for a day out, today?" I offered him the zoo, kids planet, the park, the beach... and he said "I wanna go to audi and see the fast Audi's, then i wanna go to Pizza hut" petrol runs in his veins!
    Even my daughter (6years old) loves going there.. My contact there lets them go through his desk - where he keeps loads of choccies and crisps!
    Seriously though, I am really impressed with my local Dealership - East Kent Audi. They are really friendly and helpful, the big boss spent about half an hour one day carrying my lad round on his shoulders while my son steered him by his ears and shouted "faster!"

    And don't worry about the t-shirts, fellas.. I'm gonna get soo much free stuff outta them they're gonna have to lend me q7 to fit it all in
    Apparently they have a good museum there to nose about too with some precious group b bits in it amongst other things...
    Red is the colour..

  9. #8
    jerseypaul's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jersey - Channel Isles
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by quattro81 View Post
    I'm lucky with my son.. I said to him the other bank holiday "where do you want to go for a day out, today?" I offered him the zoo, kids planet, the park, the beach... and he said "I wanna go to audi and see the fast Audi's, then i wanna go to Pizza hut" petrol runs in his veins!
    Even my daughter (6years old) loves going there.. My contact there lets them go through his desk - where he keeps loads of choccies and crisps!
    Seriously though, I am really impressed with my local Dealership - East Kent Audi. They are really friendly and helpful, the big boss spent about half an hour one day carrying my lad round on his shoulders while my son steered him by his ears and shouted "faster!"

    And don't worry about the t-shirts, fellas.. I'm gonna get soo much free stuff outta them they're gonna have to lend me q7 to fit it all in
    Apparently they have a good museum there to nose about too with some precious group b bits in it amongst other things...
    Have fun mate.
    v jealous of that trip.
    free stuff from Audi. Not familiar with that concept.!
    2012 RS3 Daytona grey - VW T5 Transporter 4motion 130 - VW UP!

  10. #9
    CarrG's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseypaul View Post
    Get me a t shirt too!
    Lol will do 1 x XXL in pink.

    Enjoy Quattro81. Audi free stuff...??? They must love you.
    Ibis RS3 - Buckets - Bose - Black Ed - Privacy - New Brakes
    VW California GP 180 DSG "Candy"

  11. #10
    jerseypaul's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jersey - Channel Isles
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrG View Post
    Lol will do 1 x XXL in pink.

    Enjoy Quattro81. Audi free stuff...??? They must love you.
    Medium will do fine.
    2012 RS3 Daytona grey - VW T5 Transporter 4motion 130 - VW UP!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Audi factory tour
    By steve184 in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14th January 2011, 19:22
  2. B6 Quattro TDI (GMBH Sport)
    By sprout99 in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2nd January 2008, 08:31
  3. Quattro GmbH suspension?
    By StephaneS in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th November 2004, 15:30
  4. Quattro GmbH rims
    By nickclements in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th May 2004, 13:39
  5. Quattro Gmbh
    By amlaS3 in forum A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st September 2003, 09:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO