Audi Finance question - is this possible?

elton121272

Reaction score
Hi guys,

About to become a brand new RS3 owner.

Basically I have just about agreed terms on a new purchase and i have pushed for the best discounts.

The sales guy said if I take finance out he can lower the price to as they will benefit from finance.

He also said I can pay off early too.

My question is - is there a cooling off period where I can pay the full amount without any costs ....and still gain the discount.....if its within 14 days or something?

Sneaky I know, but is this legally possible?

Cheers.

I cant see how it would be less as they would charge interest on most likely a pcp deal. There would be nothing to stop you paying the first installment say then phoning up and clearing the balance- which of course would mean a saving on the interest owed

^^^ as above, what you want to ask is : is there an early redemption fee on the finance package you have chosen , normally this isn't the case BUT!! Ask first

I just realised who the OP was, he has already collected his car so I guess this idea is out the window. Audi are not know for 0% finance so I guess being a cash buyer is always the best way. I'm an accountant earning a good salary but I can only dream of paying for an RS3 cash!

...there is a 14 day, no questions asked, cooling off period with Audi Finance :icon_thumright:

No way....

So how much did you save mate??

Hi, just posted a thread about best financing options for my new RS3 and saw your thread. Due to collect on 1st Sept, so have some time to research best options...

Can you tell me if you did manage a discount for taking Audi finance, as my guy isn't competitive at all! If so, what kind of numbers?

Cheers

James

Hi, just posted a thread about best financing options for my new RS3 and saw your thread. Due to collect on 1st Sept, so have some time to research best options...

Can you tell me if you did manage a discount for taking Audi finance, as my guy isn't competitive at all! If so, what kind of numbers?

Cheers

James

I managed to push for a £44k car with buckets and other extras down to effectively £40k on the basis I was taking £16k of Audi finance over 4 years at a relative high APR....... I then used my right to cancel within 14 days and paid zero interest as I paid the loan off in cash.

Not the first time I have used this as a lever and bargaining tool.