Good News At Last

greg1903

Reaction score
Having ordered my RS3 in January last year, but still awaiting delivery (went for Suzuka Grey, which apprently has been causing issues) I was pleased to receive a letter from Audi at the weekend with a £750 voucher for a luxury hotel website plus 3 years free servicing.

I've never been in a hurry to take delivery of the car (although I didn't expect to wait 16 months!!), but I thought this was a great gesture.

Has anyone else had similar? I think this is only being offered to customers who have waited a considerable time - don't expect it if you only ordered a few weeks ago.

Plus, my car is currently at Emden docks awaiting shipping. Hopefully only a couple of weeks to go...

Had a couple of shots of a demonstrator and I must say, it's everything I'm after in a car.

Nice gesture from Audi.
That is a heck of a wait though.
I picked mine up 2 weeks ago, and it is a stunning car.
The engine is epic but it handles and brakes well too.
enjoy.

I'm surprised they did that must be a good dealer. I know they give a car to use if they don't meet the delivery time normally a fleet A4 etc but that's a good deal.

even if you would have cancelled your order I'm sure a Suzuka grey Rs3 would shift itself very quickly!!!

Got mine today, Same package, been waiting since jan 2011

one word..................................................................

PICTURES

I don't have a RS3 but I have a Suzuka Grey S3. I promise you won't regret the colour, it looks different all the time. The colour was originally made by Ford, its a great choice and should really compliment the RS3.

i must say, that colour will look awesome, i been looking at a few Audi's in this colour but there aint many around in the model want.

hope it arrives soon for you.

Thats the motor on a ship. Should have it next week - I am seriously excited. Never waited this long for anything before. Unless you count waiting for Cheryl Cole to accept my invitation to dinner...

Thats the motor on a ship. Should have it next week - I am seriously excited. Never waited this long for anything before. Unless you count waiting for Cheryl Cole to accept my invitation to dinner...

She will be accepting my invite for casual nasty sex before your invite to dinner :jester:

Lol hope the car is worth the wait mate!

interesting, my mate had a call from audi yesterday to say his rs3 is built and ready to be shipped or is being shipped, wonder if he got the letter aswell?

What a nightmare this is. Car is now in the country (arrived on Friday), but is apprently being held up in customs. Not sure what the problem is. Seems strange when you consider the amount of cars that come into the country each week.

Anyone experienced this before?

What a nightmare this is. Car is now in the country (arrived on Friday), but is apprently being held up in customs. Not sure what the problem is. Seems strange when you consider the amount of cars that come into the country each week.

Hi Greg not experienced that before, and I know you,ve waited an awful long time but, when it does arrive you,ll be over the moon mate they are awesome, I picked mine up Monday can't stop smiling :icon_thumright:

Bet customs think it looks white but the paperwork says its grey.

Don't worry you have wated long enough a tiny bit longer won't hurt. I guarantee as soon as you get the call from the dealer saying its being pdi and they send you a photo, you will have a bigger grin than the joker.