RS 3 interior pics

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Reaction score
There's some nice pictures on here now of some very nice Rs3's, in a variety of colours! All looking very nice:wub: but we seem to have a distinct lack of any interior pictures at all :( Has anyone got any decent pictures of the inside (particularly with the buckets)? I know it's not massively different to an S3 sportback, but would be nice to see if anyone has time...........

Have just noticed one pic of moschops bucket seats, but not enough to satisfy cravings.......:drool:

Last edited:
I won't be able to post any until September :crying: But they will be of quilted buckets! I just wanna know if they were worth selling one of my kids for?

I won't be able to post any until September :crying: But they will be of quilted buckets! I just wanna know if they were worth selling one of my kids for?

Quattro...honest opion...no, the basic buckets are £2k and then add the quilted stuff thats nearly £5k...:jump:

Any other options on your car ?

P1040057.jpg

P1040059.jpg

Reactions: quattro81
That looks very nice indeed:hubbahubba:... As for options mate.. I think I got all of them except the storage pack.. I got - Bose, interior lights, adaptive xenons, cruise, exclusive control elements, red quilted buckets, privacy glass, wider front wheels (255 in red/black), black styling pack, racing inlays, colour coded mirrors (dimming, folding), light and rain sensor pack.. That's about it I think!?

That looks very nice indeed:hubbahubba:... As for options mate.. I think I got all of them except the storage pack.. Bose, interior lights, adaptive xenons, cruise, exclusive control elements, read quilted buckets, privacy glass, wider front wheels (255 in red/black), black styling pack, racing inlays, colour coded mirrors (dimming, folding), light and rain sensor pack.. That's about it I think!?

Wow nice spec....:racer:

The salesman was actually sat there talking me out of the ceramic brake upgrade lol.. I do get a bit carried away, but it's a limited car and I wanted it to be exactly right

The salesman was actually sat there talking me out of the ceramic brake upgrade lol.. I do get a bit carried away, but it's a limited car and I wanted it to be exactly right

Ceramic brakes> didn't know that was an option ? Had my original car pretty well specc'd but the dealer manager told me it was a pipe smokers dream and it wouldn't happen so I walked, now the Sprint Blue one has nearly the same spec except adaptive headlights, rear blinds, heated rear seats. But I can live with out those as the colour sold it to me..:hubbahubba:

Ceramic brakes> didn't know that was an option ? Had my original car pretty well specc'd but the dealer manager told me it was a pipe smokers dream and it wouldn't happen so I walked, now the Sprint Blue one has nearly the same spec except adaptive headlights, rear blinds, heated rear seats. But I can live with out those as the colour sold it to me..:hubbahubba:

I had them on the phone to their RS team about five times... I also spoke to zee Germans direct, and they even agreed to let me have my buckets in part alcantara (as is offered exclusively over there).. But I went for the quilting in the end. Ive gotta say I do love yours in that colour, looks sooo rs2:rock:..
why did the salesman say it wouldn't happen in that spec you ordered?

Looking superb.
have to say, apart from some RS logos the interior is the same as my S3.
there are slightly different dials and some chrome rings on switches and things.
its all about the engine.

Suppose you're probably right mate.. I just wanna see some quilted buckets in some real, not photoshopped pics

....and I'm not 100% sure here, but I think this might well be the elusive first pics of the RS3 PLus model - it has the carbon bits under the bonnet...

10062011923.jpg