AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Rookie

Status

druggy barstewards

Il try to keep this short

Me and my brother have gone in halfs for a 51 plate t4 vw van and we are going to convert it to a camper, so i thought the old wheels i had on my audi i wonder if they will fit the van so i was going to try them on there but never got round to doing it so i put them in the back of his works van along with another set alloys i bought for my car anyway on sunday he parks his van in the street and went out with his mate and comes back about 5 hours later to find that the window has been put through and stole everything out of the back its a 10 plate citreon van that we thought had dead locks but boy were we wrong that they stole everything that could carry, over 5 grands worth of tools and one set of alloys thank god they were my old alloys we know who it is but cant prove it, there are druggys living 3 doors away from me and it was them we found some pens and things out side their gate phoned the police but the things had gone by then and now today i was wiring up my towbar turned round to grab a tester and when i turned again my halfords socket set that i had in may at the cost of 160 pounds was in the hands of some low life running up the street i gave chase but god he was fast and i lost him out side the cop shop around the corner from me im so pissed off write now i just want to kick in the door of where they live and beat the **** out of them there was no crime in my street untill they got here because the girl who hit my bonnet with a hammer lives there and its her and her brother and his friends that who are doing it me and a friend are thinking of grabing a few of them dumping them in the middle of know where and kick the **** out of them theoretically speaking of corse and even if we could prove it was them and they got arrested the courts would let them of coz ( THEY HAVE HAD A TROMATIC CHILD HOOD ) we have all had bad things happen to us some more than otheres but we dont turn to drugs and crime this country is going down the **** hole i say take them to a public place and and let the victims sort them out, god im so mad..... rant over sorry guys
    If you give a mouse a cookie......

He's gonna want a glass of milk....

vorsprung durch technik

2. # ADS
    ADS

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Theoretically speaking, if something " unfortunate" was to happen to them, make sure you edit your post.

Of course, if you were to find out their substance of choice, obtain some, doctor it with drain cleaner or brick dust and leave it where it can be found.......

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    dude i didnt realise the gurnos was bad anymore like that, simple fix though but im not tellin. you need to sort out these people the right way as them being on drugs(smack probably) then if you beat them then they will do summin stupid to your mrs so becarefull. or you can just move from there mate.

Rookie

Status
    sidibar. i will thanks butty and good idea,,
    twiggy. its not that bad its just a small minority of ass holes that need a good smash in the face and i will take your advice onbored butty

vorsprung durch technik

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    Tazzy, the same unfortunate accident happened in my street when a druggy threw up over some guys cosworth powered car. I have no idea who he got his gear off but it gave him a stroke, and his mate had to have half his stomach removed.

Very bad things drugs, you just never knows what's in them

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    Very bad things drugs, you just never knows what's in them
    Exactly! Here Here!!!
    ~ The Maestro ~

• S3 MTM (Current)
    • A4 Avant S-Line 3.0L TDI
    • A4 Avant S-Line 2.0L TDI

Beer God

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Maestro View Post
    Exactly! Here Here!!!
    Im still gonna be off my razzle this weekend, promise I wont nick anything though!
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Gareth, you need a big dog!!! with lots of teeth! lol

Cant believe you've lost all that stuff! Feel for you matey!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

6th Gear

Status
    Invest in some cameras, work outside your house/property or on your property if you can, keep everything close to you.

Keep a bat handy and keep up the surveillance on the druggy house, if you spot anything being sold that is yours get over there and knock em out.

Police are a waste of time, if you ring them they will probably erect a speed camera outside your house as this will catch criminals in the future so you should be safe!

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Rookie

Status
    [QUOTE=Sarah's A3;1019290]Gareth, you need a big dog!!! with lots of teeth! lolQUOTE]

this is my dog his name is taz and he is bonkers, the last time i let him after two scum bags who nicked a hamper i was delivering off the van he went for them took the one down by his arm but the other one ran back and gave him a dam good kick in, cost me a 470 pound for a vet bill so wont do that again unless im rite there with him but i will say he gave as good as he got lol

vorsprung durch technik

1st Gear

Status

druggy barstewards

Love ur pooch taz is a very handsome lad! Dogs are the best.

I would kill to protect my Dog Bella I swear.

Scumbags these days are protected the fuzz won't do jack. We are left to get on with it.

I can guarantee though that the day I fight back and knock-out some lawless a-hole I will be in the nick and have the book thrown at me!
    All for the pleasure of protecting my own hard earned property !

Ranting is therapy!!! Carry on ;-|
    Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Limted Edition 2004 Manual (30k Miles) - Akoya Silver - S-Line Bodykit - RS4 17" Alloys
    Heated Leather/Alcantra Seats

My Ex's (Some not so desirable !! ahemm...)
    VW Golf 2.3 V5 170BHP
    VW Polo 1.2 C Formel E - The Beast .....
    Ford Fiesta 1.6 Si

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by unkle View Post
    Im still gonna be off my razzle this weekend, promise I wont nick anything though!
    Nice 1 unkle
    LMFAO.
    Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Limted Edition 2004 Manual (30k Miles) - Akoya Silver - S-Line Bodykit - RS4 17" Alloys
    Heated Leather/Alcantra Seats

My Ex's (Some not so desirable !! ahemm...)
    VW Golf 2.3 V5 170BHP
    VW Polo 1.2 C Formel E - The Beast .....
    Ford Fiesta 1.6 Si