Why is it that:
- Ł12/ month will allow an entire family to sit down in front of the TV, but it costs Ł50 / month per adult to go to the gym
- A fizzy drink costs 60p and yet a flavoured water which is supposed to make you 'feel good' is Ł1.80
- A chocolate bar costs 60p and a healthy bar of some description is over Ł1
The list goes on....
And why is it that my local garage sells:
- 500ml + bottles of soft drinks and only one make of can
- grab bag crisps rather than normal sized packets
- doubles and king size bars of chocolates and very few standard size bars
Obviously this is only part of the reason; but what is going on???????.....