You smell!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Just had the stinkiest customer ever come into my shop! I'm talking horse shyte here, proper stench of strong fertiliser, and he resembled a tramp in the appearance dept. also. But as a man of business, I had to take his order, as he had money to give me.

Lucky there was no one else in the shop, cos the smell was lingering 5 minutes after he left, even after a dose of air freshener, and ventilation fans on full blast with all windows and doors open!! :faint:

I'm lucky to be alive, the man should walk around with a radiation sign on his back!

surely he breaches health and hygeine regulations in a food place :undwech:

Surely business isn't so bad that you can't turn him away for stinking out the shop? Not gonna look good if a normal smelling person came in after him?
Dude, kick his trampy *** out!

Surely business isn't so bad that you can't turn him away for stinking out the shop? Not gonna look good if a normal smelling person came in after him?
Dude, kick his trampy *** out!

Well, he's sort of a regular, as in we might see him once a fortnight, but in the last 6 months or so, his appearance and hygiene has deteriarated progressively, and today was REALLY BAD!

could be a farmer?

Possibly, though I don't know where there's a farm locally to me, but I've seen him in welly's more often than not, and rides a bike(push bike, not motorbike) down occasionally.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Totally off topic, but good phone?

One man's money is as good as the next man's ;)

This is true.... but he was so goddam close to the limit of not getting served, I seriously nearly fainted! I think I nearly have broken the 'hold your breath' record.

Stinky McStinky hey!!!!

We used to get them all the time in our shop, all sorts of crims and crack heads, literally stinking of $hit, cz they probably did cack their pants, but were more interested in getting their next fix than wiping there ar$es!!

Stinky McStinky hey!!!!

We used to get them all the time in our shop, all sorts of crims and crack heads, literally stinking of $hit, cz they probably did cack their pants, but were more interested in getting their next fix than wiping there ar$es!!

:thumbsup:funny

probably having a breakdown , cos the wife left him or sumut , i remember this woman she was known as dirty christine she effin stank of sh&t and had stuff like pea's and gravy all down her front ..

she would just stop in the street and **** all over like an elephant , should of been put down

probably having a breakdown , cos the wife left him or sumut , i remember this woman she was known as dirty christine she effin stank of sh&t and had stuff like pea's and gravy all down her front ..

she would just stop in the street and **** all over like an elephant , should of been put down

Sounds like both need some serious help!

Have had a few smelly farmers in our garage too :Flush:

Also had a theiving junky that was trying to steal bacon - boss went to grab him & he pulled a used syringe on him :gun2: