Moan! Moan! and more Moaning!

A3 XME

Reaction score
Why do people not understand that it is only your job role and you do it to not end up being one of these sponge bobs sat on your a**e doing nothing all day and just constantly complain and moan about things rather than just dealing with it and moving on. A call that should take roughly 3 minutes has just taken 1hour 43 mins just so he could have a rant and rave so here's mine about this person!

Anyone have the same problem in their jobs?

Aw!!!! bad day indeed!

Sometimes people just like to let off steam regardless of who it is!

Have a cuppa and a biccie!

to be honest its not just one guy/woman, it seems to be every b"l"astered customer today. moaning about something that isn't anything to with the calls. Think it's just one of them national moaning days thats not been added to the calender as of yet lol.

your day must be near done so go home ave a beer and chill out bruv

sounds like a plan "head" cant wait to get out this building and get in the good weather...and a beer sounds good.

Do you work in customer services or something?

a beer always sorts my cannister out when ave ad a bad day!! think i might go and get a few stella myself..lol

work for britisyh gas in manchester, and i know this is further on from my original post but i am gettin really F*&^$d off with the data they are givbing us. its wrong number this, theyre not living here that, or oh you called on monday, i think they have a buttion that says recycle already used
data or something. roll on 5:30 and let me home

British Gas came round and serviced my boiler the other day and did a great job, she went straight to sleep afterwards :lmfao:

kill em all :gun2:

But seriously dude be careful what you post or one of them there jobsworth's will have you in the office on misconduct..

you'll prob end up saying somat you regret and be out of a job...